testtest

Too Much Tacticool: What is Truly Needed on a Home Defense Rifle?

Sorry, I cal Bu!!$#!+ on that article. While not a proponent of tacticool I do like some cool looking stuff on my ride from time to time. For instance you will probably see me posting pictures of this bad boy in 2024.
IMG_6693.jpeg
Hate it? Atrocity? No real purpose? Who cares. You putter around in your white, bone stock F-150 while I wave from my Autobahn Bred Missile. Live and let live kids. Live and let live.

BTW, anyone know where I can get an M-Lok double beer can holder?

Sorry, I cal Bu!!$#!+ on that article. While not a proponent of tacticool I do like some cool looking stuff on my ride from time to time. For instance you will probably see me posting pictures of this bad boy in 2024.
View attachment 52774Hate it? Atrocity? No real purpose? Who cares. You putter around in your white, bone stock F-150 while I wave from my Autobahn Bred Missile. Live and let live kids. Live and let live.

BTW, anyone know where I can get an M-Lok double beer can holder?
For the record i have a gray vw. It’s sort of like the german version of a beige buick, i suppose.

My comments are jaded to my way of thinking. Take from my comments what you will. When you say "Home Defense" I think of possibly having to employ the rifle while inside your house. I would say that minmalistically (is that a word?) you should have a light and an electronic sight.

The light is to ID what you might want to aim at and the red dot or illuminated reticle of a LPVO (at 1x) will negate your need to line up any MBUS.

If shotguns fall under "Rifle" for you then a light for sure. Same reasons. And either a red dot or fiber optic/tritium front sight should suffice.

Nobody ever accused me of not having enough bolt of crap on a gun. lol pulled these two out of the dumpster, yeah i know. shoulda left em there.
View attachment 52778
If it works, it works…

AR’s are like a car. Folks will personalize as they see fit or plain jane.

I will only give folks crap about an AR if they turn on their Tac Light for the target in an indoor range. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

1708562649160.gif

If it works, it works…

AR’s are like a car. Folks will personalize as they see fit or plain jane.

I will only give folks crap about an AR if they turn on their Tac Light for the target in an indoor range. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 52779
Ugh. Someone was doing that the other day with the strobe function. It was like saturday night fever in there. Half expected travolta to come out in his white leisure suit.

Back