testtest

Top 5 XD-E Carry Holsters

For deep concealment of my XDE, I use an elastic belly band holster that comes with pockets for spare mags. It works pretty well. Alien Gear has a holster that they say fits the XDE perfectly, so I may go with their shapeshift system.

We The People Holsters in Las Vegas. Great Holster for my XDe, best I found including all those listed in the article and at a very good price, 2 day free shipping. Anyway, that's all its taken them to reach me on the east coast. I now have one for my XD service 40 and my Glock 23.

I was thinking about getting a belly band for carry at work. How is it for sweating while working. I have a XDS.
Belly band works for me in dress or casual dress attire, but, over a tee shirt. I tried it for awhile under a casual shirt, against bare skin and it was not good. Sweaty, itchy and then rubbing that turned into a rash. I also have hair on both sides of my torso and that pulls from time to time. Anytime that I can completely conceal my gun XDe, I use the IWB We The People holster. Bottom line, you can't go wrong with a belly band over a tee shirt if you can stay cool enough.

I was thinking about getting a belly band for carry at work. How is it for sweating while working. I have a XDS.

If you get a belly band holster with the microban inward material, it won't soak up sweat and stink later... The one I have seems breathable enough without allowing perspiration vapor getting through to the pistol, so there's that...

However, my state treats CC & OC equally so I tend to OC as I find that the most comfortable while allowing me to use maximum retention in the holster. I only use the belly band when I need to deep conceal carry in environments where OC would be 'triggering' & unwelcome (but not illegal) - what in professional circles is called "non-permissive environments".

Belly band works for me in dress or casual dress attire, but, over a tee shirt. I tried it for awhile under a casual shirt, against bare skin and it was not good. Sweaty, itchy and then rubbing that turned into a rash. I also have hair on both sides of my torso and that pulls from time to time. Anytime that I can completely conceal my gun XDe, I use the IWB We The People holster. Bottom line, you can't go wrong with a belly band over a tee shirt if you can stay cool enough.
Thanks for the info but I do concrete work and I only wear a t-shirt so it will have to be under it.

If you get a belly band holster with the microban inward material, it won't soak up sweat and stink later... The one I have seems breathable enough without allowing perspiration vapor getting through to the pistol, so there's that...

However, my state treats CC & OC equally so I tend to OC as I find that the most comfortable while allowing me to use maximum retention in the holster. I only use the belly band when I need to deep conceal carry in environments where OC would be 'triggering' & unwelcome (but not illegal) - what in professional circles is called "non-permissive environments".
Thanks for the info. I'm from PA and it is legal for OC but not too many do, as for me at work it would have to be conceal, just when I'm in a not so nice area.

Back