testtest

Top New Holsters for the Hellcat Pro

Nice holsters, I just can’t for me to get into polymer holsters, old leather holster man here, but these are nice though, thanks Mike
I’m ok with polymer OWB but no way IWB I have two Blackhawk Sherpa’s and one SafariLand level 3 for my XDM 4.5 45ACP that is lined with suede for a ultra smooth draw and protects the finish of the gun.
Since I have no extra padding in my waist IWB is like having a brick being held up with my belt.

Informative article, nice set of holsters... the thing rarely covered in these articles and searches are guns with a tac light or laser. Like the new Viridian C5L which is a subcompact light/laser that fits perfect on the Hellcat Pro... but for the life of me I can't find a holster to support it.

DeSantis and Mitch Rosen have leather holsters on that list Anni.

Muddy River Tactical has holsters for the Hellcat Pro too. Including a leather IWB.

Last week I bought the DeSantis leather holster for my new Hellcat Pro. For now it will have to do... Not that it's a bad product, but I didn't dream .75inches would be sticking out of the muzzle . Had I known they would take the regular Hellcat holster and reform the muzzle opening I would have waited.

Informative article, nice set of holsters... the thing rarely covered in these articles and searches are guns with a tac light or laser. Like the new Viridian C5L which is a subcompact light/laser that fits perfect on the Hellcat Pro... but for the life of me I can't find a holster to support it.
Check odin holsters

OK, now that Mike has spent the time to review some of the "new" holsters for the Hellcat Pro, I would appreciate any/all user comments for this excellent firearm as I already own a drawer full of poorly designed holsters all purchased by merchandising adds not actual users.
Thanks in advance.......

Back