testtest

Tracker series on Paramount+

Never know who you’re really taking to on the internet. Just like phone sex. Yeah she sounds sexy as hell but there’s a 90% chance she looks like Mimi from the Drew Carey show. 🤣🤣🤣
1712026151067.gif

Never know who you’re really talking to on the internet. Just like phone sex. Yeah she sounds sexy as hell but there’s a 90% chance she looks like Mimi from the Drew Carey show. 🤣🤣🤣
I worked with a girl at HSS who did phone sex at some point in her life. I think after we both left HSS.

She said she had to quit because she could not keep a straight face.

Maybe it's because I knew her but I never thought she had a sexy voice.

Anyway. when I worked with her she was well over 300 pounds I think at her heaviest She was 440 pounds She's currently down to 375. And working very hard at losing weight.

Of all the people I ever worked with as a security guard she's the only one that I am still friends with. And she's friends with my wife

I had an officer on my hostage negotiations team who has one of those 1-900 voices. Several barricaded subjects gave up after they fell in love with her over the phone and came out just to meet her. She and my sniper teams were my most valuable players. Snipers used to kid her, "Just get him in front of the window!". Well, I think they were kidding........

Never know who you’re really talking to on the internet. Just like phone sex. Yeah she sounds sexy as hell but there’s a 90% chance she looks like Mimi from the Drew Carey show. 🤣🤣🤣
Dag Nabit. Do you have to do that? Now I got to go look up who Mini is, and even though I couldn't pick Drew Carey out of a line up of one I have heard of him..................................................... Mini:eek:

Back