testtest

Tread documentary on Netflix: the Killdozer

xdman

Self appointed Chief Armorer
Staff member
Just finished the documentary Tread about Marvin Heemeyer and his Killdozer. No one will probably ever know the whole true story and most likely it is grey muddled middle ground between both versions. One a lone man that is being screwed over by the local town at every turn, or the towns side the Marvin was just nuts and always found a way to blame others.

The documentary was good and worth a watch, if you are unfamiliar with the story here is an article

Although I'm glad none was hurt..I'm glad they made this vid..sure he held onto resentment and perhaps if he had more friends or even a gf still around not sure if he would have done this.. truly I feel the moment he decided to stand up for himself he was dogpiled by those with more money..at the end the property owners built up all around him..sure he wasn't from that area but he took a part of the American dream and actually did what he was supposed to do until others took that from him..I can understand why he did what he did..I'm glad he left tapes to show both sides of the story..the saddest part was the cat now has to find a new family..but he liquidated all assets to remaining family and made sure he provided for others before death goes to show he wasn't crazy..but does prove that resentment is the heaviest burden anyone could carry..good forum topic..

Back