testtest

Trigger and reset for the XDE. 45

hawkeye52

Operator
I've got the XDE that I got in March of last year, like the gun except the trigger. The trigger has too long of DA and the reset is also to long. On my Sig P220 I've installed a Sig short reset trigger kit and a Grayguns dual adjustable straight flat trigger and this made a big difference and was wondering if there is someone out that that makes after market parts for the XDE

Attachments

• 20210211_180700.jpg
    20210211_180700.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 127
That first pull on the XDE is wicked for sure. I was looking at the Langdon trigger but still debating.

I also have short trigger resets in my Sigs, and went with a lighter hammer spring on my 229. World of difference.

That first pull on the XDE is wicked for sure. I was looking at the Langdon trigger but still debating.

I also have short trigger resets in my Sigs, and went with a lighter hammer spring on my 229. World of difference.
I went with the spring kit from graygun on my P220 and it did make a difference for the DA. The kit comes with a 19lb spring a 17lb spring and a sear spring. I went with the 19 lb read on a Sig site that with the 17lb spring sometimes it wouldn't fire

Also have a Armory Craft straight flat trigger and light weight hammer from Armory Craft

Attachments

• 20210407_173228.jpg
    20210407_173228.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 116

Whats kind of difference does it make?

Whats kind of difference does it make?
As mentioned, the SRT's certainly do shorten the amount of travel with reset. I went with a 17# hammer spring on my 229. I have fired thousands of rounds with no issues with any type of ammo. It eats everything. The trigger pull is much lighter in double action. I only use this for a range\home defense gun, otherwise I would put in a heaver hammer spring. Single action is very light. A little too light for my taste. I will say it's a tack driver for me at the range.

Back