testtest

Tucker Carlson Visits Hickock 45's Range

wmg1299

Professional
Hickock45 just posted a video called, "Barrel Shrouds and that Shoulder Thing That Goes Up". Although it's not mentioned in the title, the video includes an actual visit by Tucker Carlson. There's a funny exchange where John uses his Springfield M1A to demonstrate the classic "shoulder thing that goes up" from Tucker's interview with a congresswoman several years ago. It's an awesome video if you need a distraction from the inauguration.

I'm not as tech savvy as the rest of you, and didn't know the rules about linking youtube videos. I figured people can just search for it by title or go to Hickock45's channel.
I spoke too soon. My son's entire high school wrestling team has just been quarantined due to one kid with COVID. I don't think he's too excited about it, but I now have my IT department back in the house for at least the next 10 days. Here's the link:

My question after watching that is what's the benefit? Sure, it'll get some laughs, but how does it help to mock people who don't know what they're talking about regarding firearms? How does that help anything? Do we want to **** those people off more, or do we want to educate them so they can cool their jets about things like barrel shrouds and "shoulder things that go up" and other features?

My question after watching that is what's the benefit? Sure, it'll get some laughs, but how does it help to mock people who don't know what they're talking about regarding firearms? How does that help anything? Do we want to **** those people off more, or do we want to educate them so they can cool their jets about things like barrel shrouds and "shoulder things that go up" and other features?
I'm going to go out on a limb here with this and say I don't think people who don't like firearms are watching Hickok45 videos to have their mind changed though maybe I'm wrong.

I've had civil discussion's with people who are uneducated when it comes to 2A related topics and even when these people are brought up to speed and agree with the material evidence I present related to the topic of evil black guns and their evil features they seem to dismiss the argument with statements like “i don't see the need for anyone to own something like that" leading me to believe personal ignorance trump's the truth for most people.

Just my experience....😁👍

Enjoyed the video. Used to watch Hickock, but somehow got away from it. Before I gave up watching the news (that includes any channel), which happened on 11/3, I used to watch Carlson, Hannity, then Ingraham.

🤔 Today was coronation day?

Enjoyed the video. Used to watch Hickock, but somehow got away from it. Before I gave up watching the news (that includes any channel), which happened on 11/3, I used to watch Carlson, Hannity, then Ingraham.

🤔 Today was coronation day?

I watched portions of the inauguration and I have to say, Lady Gaga put her heart and soul into singing the National Anthem. She sang it as if she was there and watched the bombardment of Fort McHenry herself. That woman has a great singing voice but she sure is a bit strange.

Back