testtest

Tucker on Biden’s Confiscation Plan

he should start with the gangs in Democrat-controlled big cities.

Never happen.

He can't go after his party's own cannon fodder / useful idiots. Without gangs, there's no fear. Without fear, there's no "need" for big government.

When people feel safe and secure, they simply go about their lives, earn a living, and enjoy the fruits of their labor.

When people are scared, they cower at home and eagerly devour any handout they can get from the "protective" government teat. Which is right where Creepy Joe and his party, want us. Scared, and weak, and defenseless, and begging "please, suh, may I have sum more?"

Laws limiting firearms with "undesirable" features are already on the books. You can own a Thompson sub-machine gun but you have to go through ATF licensing to get one. Costs and the "rules" make it not even worth trying. If you do own one, your local sheriff must be made aware of it. When transporting it, you have to notify the sheriff of each county you carry it through. That sheriff could confiscate it for any reason and without cause. I saw that happen in Vilas County, Wisconsin.

The owner of a Thompson notified and presented the Vilas County sheriff with the gun. That sheriff promptly confiscated the gun. The owner had NO legal recourse. The reason this sheriff confiscated the Thompson? After he legally took it, he promptly hung it on his office wall for decoration. Like it or not, that's a fact and happened in the 90's.

The laws are no different now. All Biden need do is declare, with the ATF, any AR15 based/M4 variant rifle is subject to the same rules as that Thompson. You better hope your shooting range is in the same county where you live! You better hope, too, that your sheriff is gun friendly sorta fella.

No he can't.

Legislation would be needed to move any semi-auto AR15 based/M4 variant rifle, etc. into the NFA umbrella.

One executive order by Biden makes it possible. No doubt there would be an immediate court challenge. No big deal for him. He's got the next four years. He may or may not be able succeed depending on SCOTUS and their majority perception of the term "assault rifle" which Biden will shove in their faces.

One can see the gun-grabbers presenting to SCOTUS any number of Youtube videos showing AR15/M4 rifles touting their "military" appearance and "perceived" near full automatic rapid-fire. SCOTUS would then have to weigh the gun-grabber argument; "does any citizen need this kind of firepower?"

Even a conservative SCOTUS could outlaw them, after all, we can still have muzzle-loaders per the 2nd amendment. Never forget Biden's response when asked if he was out to confiscate so-called "assault weapons"; "Bingo!" It's one of his top priorities.

One executive order by Biden makes it possible.

Again you're wrong.

If so why didn't Clinton & Obama do what you're saying? The reason is they couldn't.

Clinton had the AWB which was not under the NFA, and Obama didn't do it because he knew he couldn't do what you're saying with an EO.

BIden can tell ATF to change rulings (braces) and make life difficult for FFLs but he can't move classes of firearms into the NFA, or ban them, without legislation,

Last edited:
Again you're wrong.

If so why didn't Clinton & Obama do what you're saying? The reason is they couldn't.

Clinton had the AWB which was not under the NFA, and Obama didn't do it because he knew he couldn't do what you're saying with an EO.

Just sayin'. What socialized healthcare was to Obama, gun control is to Biden. Obama made famous the onetime obscure "executive order" to bypass congress. Trump used it as much or more. One thing for certain, gun control is a HIGH PRIORITY for Biden and he will not hesitate to have his way with or without Congress. Remember Two senate races are yet to be decided. A 50-50 tie means the gun-grabbers win as Harris is the tiebreaker.

Just sayin'. What socialized healthcare was to Obama, gun control is to Biden. Obama made famous the onetime obscure "executive order" to bypass congress. Trump used it as much or more. One thing for certain, gun control is a HIGH PRIORITY for Biden and he will not hesitate to have his way with or without Congress. Remember Two senate races are yet to be decided. A 50-50 tie means the gun-grabbers win as Harris is the tiebreaker.

No kidding.

ObamaCare was legislation (law enacted in March 2010) not an EO.

Actually, W weaponized the executive order. He made the Friday afternoon executive order an art form.

What I don’t get here is that AR15s are not exclusively owned by Republicans and with a tenuous hold, if any, on the congress or senate and the tendency for it to flip during the mid-term elections he is surely going to be damaging his own party.

I just bought a black gun and with the grief I got from my wife when I explained why I had to buy a boat to keep it in, I’m not giving it up anytime soon!

Can you imagine the logistics of enforcing a gun grab EO? It would take a year or more to implement and during that time the law suits would drag that out even longer. There is no doubt the climate is changing however even on the individual state level the police have enough to do then to....
“what would basically be harassing”
law abiding citizens.

I have no doubt the democrats are going to try all kinds of ****. It will have to get by the SCOTUS ultimately. And the logistics of any sort of mandatory buyback are very prohibitive to say the least. Robert Francis the Irish hispanic can say " Hell yes we're going to take your AR-15" as loud as he wants. There aren't enough federal agents in the US to make it happen. And many states, such as mine. aren't going to make it easy on them.

It's not a one sided attack
Both sides are, it's all about feel good legislation that makes great sound bytes and news taglines

Didn't realize just how many there are going on:

Interesting list of what's currently going on

Back