testtest

Tumblers..... Going round and round!

SMSgtRod

Professional
Founding Member
I'm using a Thumbler Tumbler. I like it for it's capacity but it really is annoying to have to put on and take
off the six wing nuts and washers on the lid.

Anybody using a large capacity tumbler that you like? Sure would like to know.

I just emptied out my media and used plastic bottles with the liquid mix. Turned it on for 1.5 hours and probable needed too do 2.5 for better cleaning. I also did nickel in a separate bottle! I is more noisy that dry media, so turn it on and come back later! Another idea is too put headphones on and turn up the music!!!!!

I just emptied out my media and used plastic bottles with the liquid mix. Turned it on for 1.5 hours and probable needed too do 2.5 for better cleaning. I also did nickel in a separate bottle! I is more noisy that dry media, so turn it on and come back later! Another idea is too put headphones on and turn up the music!!!!!
I don't have an issue with the sound and like the pin media..... just loading and unloading the Thumbler is a pain. It is designed to tumble rocks and to go around with that media for days. With cases I can do several loads a day and it's hard on the thumbs with the wing nuts. I purchased some cast wing nuts from Home Depot to replace the original stamped nuts but still tough on the thumbs and fingers.
So looking to see if somebody has a commercial tumbler they like. Appreciate the ideas Tex.... (y)

Back