testtest

U S soldier detained in North Korea or deserter??

powerboatr

Professional

i got an alert at around 3 am that a us soldier was captured by north Koreans, then i changed to detained by, then it changed to he walked across the dmz to north korea, then it updated he was under some form of non judicial punishment coming and took a tout of the DMZ in street clothes and somehow WALKED across to north korea where he is detained

I SURE hope this is what it looks like, a soldier afraid of his non judicial outcome that would send him home, simply felt he could walk away and be alright.
i sure hope we dont expend an hour trying to get him back if he left on his own accord

now if he was captured by said koreans, in a sneak attack that one thing. but the accounting now says he left the tour group and walked into north korea...WTF batman

sure sounds like the other army guy that left his unit ?????

If he left the tour group and walked into North Korea on his own because he was about to face punishment. All I have to say about it is:

1689702660667.png

i got an alert at around 3 am that a us soldier was captured by north Koreans, then i changed to detained by, then it changed to he walked across the dmz to north korea, then it updated he was under some form of non judicial punishment coming and took a tout of the DMZ in street clothes and somehow WALKED across to north korea where he is detained

I SURE hope this is what it looks like, a soldier afraid of his non judicial outcome that would send him home, simply felt he could walk away and be alright.
i sure hope we dont expend an hour trying to get him back if he left on his own accord

now if he was captured by said koreans, in a sneak attack that one thing. but the accounting now says he left the tour group and walked into north korea...WTF batman

He was heard laughing as he sprinted between some building to the Nork side.

I think he’s about to find out that there’s a LOT worse things than US military justice.

i have a simple flip phone.

i get no alerts at 3AM.

this news would not even be on my "must watch at 5AM, having my coffee and breakfast sandwich"

these 20 somethings like that Adam Henry in MA that gave away secrets?

need to be horse whipped into manhood, rather than coddled.........rather than be like the "kitties" that they are

i have a simple flip phone.

i get no alerts at 3AM.

this news would not even be on my "must watch at 5AM, having my coffee and breakfast sandwich"

these 20 somethings like that Adam Henry in MA that gave away secrets?

need to be horse whipped into manhood, rather than coddled.........rather than be like the "kitties" that they are
buddy in dod texted me at 3 am
followed by OMG you are not going to believe this
followed by DUMB ASSSSS soldier

oh ok...cuz my kids get "alerts" on thier phones all the time form the news media and such...

which they continually bust my chops for NOT having a modern phone.....

"oh sure, sit down and either butt dial or break the glass".......

"right...i'll get right on it"
oh no
she is a long time friend that finds humor in waking me up at odd hours
as do i . you know you just cant ever stop messing with your old friends

but yes i sure hope poster boy in wh lets him rot...but i bet they are secrectly figuring out how the US can pay north korea for this turdddkey

Back