testtest

Ultimate Gun Belt? Kore Essentials’ Battle Belt Review

I watched a review of this product 2 months ago by Chad Christopher at Green Light Shooting. Definitely looks like a good foundational setup. My Son uses a gun belt by BladeTech that uses the same technology, and he absolutely loves it.

Tons of gun belt options out there depending on how you want to rig up.

Throwing the word "Ultimate" out there on a product is likely short-sighted, when sooner than later the next "ultimate" is announced.

Can you provide suggested sources for holsters/mag pouches for this belt? I am looking for ones that use the molle system to secure item to belt. The Kore website offers pistol/rifle mags pouches but I wanted to shop more places.

Can you provide suggested sources for holsters/mag pouches for this belt? I am looking for ones that use the molle system to secure item to belt. The Kore website offers pistol/rifle mags pouches but I wanted to shop more places.
Checkout Primary arms for good gear.

Midway USA typically sells a lot of gear also.

Hi,

Is this a belt for working out and training all day at the range? It looks too "tactical" to be used as an EDC concealed carry belt. My Daltech steel core belt looks like a dress belt and does everything from the range to church. I was thinking of a dedicated range belt, one that clips on and off with my whole rig, over my street belt. Is this the purpose of the Kore unit?

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

Back