testtest

UN gun registry?

SoNic

Elite
Is this even a remote possibility? Will Springfield Armory still sell firearms made in Croatia if that insanity actually happen?

I would not put anything past this senile old man. I still wonder who is pulling his strings. I am sure if he tried this the Supreme Court would not allow it as it is a direct violation of the Second Amendment.

So the treaty will remain un-ratified until we get that 2/3 of commies in Senate. Then... there is no more 2 A.
The constitution doesn't give anyone a goddamn thing. It only tells the govt what rights American people have and what they can't do.

If they nullify the second, we still have the right to overthrow the govt and be armed. That's a natural and inherit right.

That takes a lot of courage. Most of modern day people won't give up their comfort for that kind of action. Not until they have no more comfort left to lose.

I have lived trough that. Communism didn't fell until everyone was actually starving. To the point that a lot of people felt their life is not that valuable to live anymore. And the rest didn't really care anymore.

I still wonder who is pulling his strings.
TGBoSact_Qp7Q0tq0e3aSTlsQpp9_rbB04qPO5dZuaQ.png

Back