testtest

UPDATE: EMP 3" FRONT SITE

A few days ago I posted my frustration with the fiber optic on my EMP falling out, and was debating sending it to SA for a different type of sight or using this stuff called Glow-On just to put a small dot where the fiber optic was. Long story short, I decided to give this Glow-On a shot as there's always the return option. I was very surprised how well this stuff works and how easy it is to pickup the front sight. I've included a couple of photos, 1. how it appears in daylight, and 2. in a very dim room. Please excuse the quality of the photos as I was using my phone, but you can still appreciate my point.
A9ACDE58-B60B-4E64-B45F-C2E45190F903_1_201_a.jpeg8E3D46A8-7BF7-4EE1-A268-D3EB31923B07_1_201_a.jpeg

A few days ago I posted my frustration with the fiber optic on my EMP falling out, and was debating sending it to SA for a different type of sight or using this stuff called Glow-On just to put a small dot where the fiber optic was. Long story short, I decided to give this Glow-On a shot as there's always the return option. I was very surprised how well this stuff works and how easy it is to pickup the front sight. I've included a couple of photos, 1. how it appears in daylight, and 2. in a very dim room. Please excuse the quality of the photos as I was using my phone, but you can still appreciate my point.
View attachment 27182View attachment 27183
Nice, it’s called GlowOn?

Back