testtest

Urban Violent Crime & Legal Gun Ownership: A Story of Geographical Assault in the U.S.

Talyn

SAINT
Founding Member
Many factors play into violent crime victimizations in the U.S. Population size is only one factor. Poverty, criminality, education, and public policies all affect crime rates, particularly violent crime.

Violent crime costs American taxpayers more than $800 billion U.S.D. Annually according to this report. There is little correlation between a state’s firearm laws and violent crime rates.

Urban Violent Crime & Legal Gun Ownership: A Story of Geographical Assault in the U.S.

urban-violent-crime-and-legal-gun-ownership-hero-image.jpg

Hi,

With 89% of the guns used in crimes being obtained illegally, it's easy to see why more restrictive gun laws do no good. Overall you can tell this country has a heart problem, a conscience problem, not a gun problem.

Act justly, love mercy, walk humbly.

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

Interesting article and that’s the stuff that’s never distributed or of interest to the mainstream and politicians in the affected areas - unless they want to pander for gun bans and social programs, and even then they won’t demonize the criminals.

The bean-counters love to use and exploit “per capita” so not to be offensive when it comes to crime, the leniency fails and highlight disparities. The method skews and spreads out the overall conditions. Per capita doesn’t offer any odds of avoiding bodily harm when traversing from town to town or neighborhood to neighborhood.

Cook County encompasses all of Chicago and many border suburbs.
Here’s the unofficial Chicago pinpoint infographic that the city leaders and news never-ever refers to or references (to date: 430 homicides/391 by firearm/2034 total shot)

IMG_3121.png

well now, both LGS's that i frequent, have seen a huge spike in people applying for the Blue Card (i explained this several times) here in my state...(almost like a FOID card)

many are of course 1st time gun owners.

how many of those are going to qualify for a ccw i don't know, but i do believe people just want "some security" when they are home at least.

i hope too this signals more of a change in attitudes of the voters, to speak out against more gun controls here

Hi,

Interesting article and that’s the stuff that’s never distributed or of interest to the mainstream and politicians in the affected areas - unless they want to pander for gun bans and social programs, and even then they won’t demonize the criminals.

The bean-counters love to use and exploit “per capita” so not to be offensive when it comes to crime, the leniency fails and highlight disparities. The method skews and spreads out the overall conditions. Per capita doesn’t offer any odds of avoiding bodily harm when traversing from town to town or neighborhood to neighborhood.

Cook County encompasses all of Chicago and many border suburbs.
Here’s the unofficial Chicago pinpoint infographic that the city leaders and news never-ever refers to or references (to date: 430 homicides/391 by firearm/2034 total shot)

View attachment 42794

Wow! This is almost unbelievable. I see only one "self defense" and only three "police involved". It's like the Wild West there! I just might cancel my trip to the Art Institute of Chicago. I don't want to get shot just to see a van Gogh.

BassCliff

Hi,

Wow! This is almost unbelievable. I see only one "self defense" and only three "police involved". It's like the Wild West there! I just might cancel my trip to the Art Institute of Chicago. I don't want to get shot just to see a van Gogh.

BassCliff
I'm not sure why you would even consider going to Chitcago. I live 3.5 hours away and I've been there once. That was enough.

Hi,

BassCliff
"Van Gogh", may be "Van Gone", or already been shot to hell.........

Back