testtest

US Army Recruiting Video: back to normal for WWIII

Pro Digy II

Professional
Now that we're on the verge of sending the boys around the world, it's time to recruit "for real", i.e. no more drag queen and pup handler business anymore, send the good ol'boys from Texas & Arkansas to the slaughter, the others will be focusing on their important carreer of TikTok Influencer/activist:

Last edited:
They could have saved themselves a butt-ton of money and simply reprised this one from 14 years ago. I consider this one of the most perfect commercials of all time, for ANY product or service. I used to "mist up" every single time I saw this spot back in the day--and I did again just now when I went looking for it.

THIS, my friends, is what DIVERSITY looks like--or SHOULD. ;) (y)

I really liked the most recent video that was pulled due to legal issues confronting the Hollywood actor.

Found this too late to add it to my post above, but well worth its own post:

I am an American soldier. I am a warrior and a member of a team. I serve the people of the United States and live the Army values. I will always place the mission first. I will never accept defeat. I will never quit. I will never leave a fallen comrade. I am disciplined physically, mentally tough, trained and proficient in my warrior tasks and drills. I always maintain my arms, my equipment, myself. I am an expert and I am a professional. I stand ready to deploy, engage, destroy the enemies of the United States of America in close combat. I am a guardian of freedom and the American way of life. I am an American soldier.

My God, if THAT doesn't make you want to stand a little taller and straighter, then (as David Letterman used to say) "You, my friend, just ain't hooked up right." :oops:

Now that we're on the verge of sending the boys around the world, it's time to recruit "for real", i.e. no more drag queen and pup handler business anymore, send the good ol'boys from Texas & Arkansas to the slaughter, the others will be focusing on their important carreer of TikTok Influencer/activist:

the military needs to go back to the old way of training, and brow beat them....this lollygagging around being kinder, and gentler to the recruits BS, must stop.

the old way was the best way, it toughened them up...i cannot see the enemy being all sweet and gentle to them if they are caught.

whoever was the one(s) to biotch about the "cruel training"....years ago...??

needs to be taken to a prisoner of war camp, to witness the treatments they get.

Even if we had a draft and or compulsory service, and every single age eligible person were in the service, how many could actually pass Boot and even make it to their first jump...

Before I was an "Airman" I was a "Soldier" an airborne infantry solider. As I look at our airman today I still think i'm a soldier---and always will. I consider my 20 years in the Air Force just a phase I went thru.

Back