testtest

US court blocks Biden debt relief

"make it easier for people who are defrauded by their schools to have their loans forgiven"

If that's the case then the students need to take that up in court with the schools, for whatever DEFRAUDED means. That's not a government issue. But for my tax money to pay for everyone else's college... sorry, I paid for mine, you pay for yours people. Oy vey. :rolleyes:

I guess they should have picked a major that would provide them with a job when they graduated. Any moron can weave a basket! That is the problem with today's society, they will not accept blame for their mistakes.

You don't want to pay for college then don't go to college there's plenty of good trades out there for people to learn still. I paid off my student debt and I'll pay for my kids college but I'm not on the hook for anyone else.

A lot of these so called "colleges" were no more than technical schools. Area schools used to send representatives to my high school senior classes to recuite. Most of these schools didn't have any entrance requirements. Mom and Dad footed the bill and soon these kids were over their heads because the material was beyond their academic skills. If a kid because discouraged and dropped out, parents were still of the hook for the tuition.

Back