testtest

Uscca affiliation

Mark1

Alpha
Founding Member
Springfield should have learned by now to not affiliate with scam organizations like USCCA. Especially when your reputation is just now starting to be repaired.

I’ve belonged to USCCA for several years, as have several friends who carry. If, god forbid, you’re ever in a legit shooting you’re gonna need all the help you can get. If USCCA doesn’t float your boat ok by me, but anyone who seriously Carrie’s owes it to themselves to get some insurance help imho. Ymmv

1710702744539.png

Read the fine print in USCCA’s contract if you are convicted for whatever reason or accept a plea deal without any jail time they will attempt to recover all of their expenses. When I called to cancel them they asked why. I told them and they made no edfort to correct me or convince me otherwise. I now use CCW Safe, they have no such clause.

Read the fine print in USCCA’s contract if you are convicted for whatever reason or accept a plea deal without any jail time they will attempt to recover all of their expenses. When I called to cancel them they asked why. I told them and they made no edfort to correct me or convince me otherwise. I now use CCW Safe, they have no such clause.
my USCCA is due to renew in July?

so i will check out other sources.

Back