Mike H. Editor-in-Chief, The Armory Life Staff member Today at 10:00 AM #1 Hello all, here is today's article posted on TheArmoryLife.com. It is titled “Should You Use Tactical-Style Optics for Hunting?” and can be found at https://www.thearmorylife.com/should-you-use-tactical-style-optics-for-hunting/.
Hello all, here is today's article posted on TheArmoryLife.com. It is titled “Should You Use Tactical-Style Optics for Hunting?” and can be found at https://www.thearmorylife.com/should-you-use-tactical-style-optics-for-hunting/.
UC_Guy 1971 Custom 53 minutes ago #4 I think its fine. I have a prism (1x) with a 3x magnifier on one rifle, an AR platform that can do double duty in other areas. A 1x prism is effectively a red dot that still has a reticle if the battery dies.
I think its fine. I have a prism (1x) with a 3x magnifier on one rifle, an AR platform that can do double duty in other areas. A 1x prism is effectively a red dot that still has a reticle if the battery dies.