testtest

USPS is so mismanaged

I disagree. The USPS was a mess long before that guy took over. In fact that guy ( if it is the education lady's husband, which I believe it is) has a long record of taking failed and failing businesses and making them run right and profit. And you'll notice Biden hasn't removed him.

You will get them but.... maybe by middle of week. No reason why they do this, no wonder they need more money for postage!
Maybe! I sent a rifle from the Ajo, AZ, post office in February. I did get a confirmation from an employee, good because it never left the post office. What happened? Who knows? I ship thru Pirate Shipping and they have their own insurance, which reimbursed me. If it was P.O. I would still be waiting. If shipping, ALWAYS keep the confirmation!

Maybe! I sent a rifle from the Ajo, AZ, post office in February. I did get a confirmation from an employee, good because it never left the post office. What happened? Who knows? I ship thru Pirate Shipping and they have their own insurance, which reimbursed me. If it was P.O. I would still be waiting. If shipping, ALWAYS keep the confirmation!

I have a friend who works in the downtown St. Louis post office. I'm not going too deep into details but I think the problem with the USPS is the employees. Not the mail carriers necessarily, the ones who are supposed to be sorting mail instead of talking on their cell phones.

I have a friend who works in the downtown St. Louis post office. I'm not going too deep into details but I think the problem with the USPS is the employees. Not the mail carriers necessarily, the ones who are supposed to be sorting mail instead of talking on their cell phones.
When I was a working cop in L.A., we had a burglary at a post office and while investigating had a chance to talk with a postal inspector. Told me, they used to have a walkway with one-way glass so supervisors could watch the sorters. Caught a lot ripping off letters,, but the smart ones would take their loot to the restroom, rip the letters open and put what was inside in their pockets. No viewing in there. Said the theft rate at the USPS was very high. As an aside the postal inspectors are the highest paid federal law. They investigate crimes by and against postal employees and property. working for the post office they have a union, hence the high pay.

Back