testtest

UTM Halts Sales of Training Ammunition to Civilians Due to ATF Ruling

Talyn

SAINT
Founding Member

1696891042511.png

Companies like UTM and others need to stop selling to ATF and other infringing agencies. The quickest results will come when they have their supply of firearms, ammunition, body armor and LE equipment shut off and they can’t perform their perceived mission.
Best post on the site!

If only all the firearms manufacturers and ammunition manufacturers would do this stuff would change quickly!

as i read it , its for non lethal training rounds?? why would these be restricted by atf?
really strange
its counter to logic....oh wait never mind ATF

i was unable to read the notice, it was blurred, and when i tried to "magnify it"? it shrunk in size.....

so in essence, an ammo company stopped selling to the consumer..???

i was unable to read the notice, it was blurred, and when i tried to "magnify it"? it shrunk in size.....

so in essence, an ammo company stopped selling to the consumer..???
As I read it, The ATF changed another rule and banned the sale of non lethal training rounds to civilians. This is UTM’s statement explaining to its customers why this is happening.

As I read it, The ATF changed another rule and banned the sale of non lethal training rounds to civilians. This is UTM’s statement explaining to its customers why this is happening.
non-lethal....??

what does that mean...??

rubber bullets...???

they don't want us ordinary people to have rubber bullets...???

if it's "non-lethal".......it cannot KILL anyone, or anything..>!!!!!!!

i never thought i'd see the day, rubber bullets would be banned..????????????????????????????????????????????????

Back