testtest

Vaultek Rifle Safes

KLGunner

Staff member
So scrolling along on Facebook and there is an ad from Vaultek. It’s a smart safe with multiple user interface and WiFi capability. The RS500i only runs around $1300 and has 4 different ways to get in. Keys, numeric keypad, biometric & a smart key. Looks very interesting I wonder if I might be able to get my hands on one here in the near future. Check it out for yourself.

Interesting safe, not to keen on a smart safe, don’t like merchandise that’s probably smarter then me....🤔🤔....thanks for posting.

Thanks @KLGunner, good post. Interestingly, Lockdown makes what they call the "Puck" that I watched introduced during 2020 Shot Show. It does a lot of the same things for Gun Safes that don't have features built in like VAULTEK. Additionally it's portable, so you can use to secure/monitor other things besides Gun safes, such as vehicles, tool chest, jewelry drawers, etc. I know @Annihilator wouldn't want this either, as having a chicken brain, would make it hard for him to understand and operate.🐔 🤣😂

So scrolling along on Facebook and there is an ad from Vaultek. It’s a smart safe with multiple user interface and WiFi capability. The RS500i only runs around $1300 and has 4 different ways to get in. Keys, numeric keypad, biometric & a smart key. Looks very interesting I wonder if I might be able to get my hands on one here in the near future. Check it out for yourself.

I saw these a while back when I ordered my small cases. I am interested in them as well.

Back