testtest

VEGAN LEATHER

dad

Master Class
It seems the older I get the harder I am to impress but the easier I am to be amused. Having been in my profession for over 45 years I have seen a lot of changes. My profession is what is commonly referred to as auto detail but over the years has evolved with technology just like most everything else in the world. I do high end cars doing paint perfection and ceramic coatings. I havent done any Tesla vehicles but when the occasion arose I thought I should find what to use on their VEGAN LEATHER thinking that it was some special tanning process that required special products.. Well turns out I was over thinking or not thinking because VEGAN LEATHER it turns out is ..... vinyl. Feeling kinda silly but still laughing.

It seems the older I get the harder I am to impress but the easier I am to be amused. Having been in my profession for over 45 years I have seen a lot of changes. My profession is what is commonly referred to as auto detail but over the years has evolved with technology just like most everything else in the world. I do high end cars doing paint perfection and ceramic coatings. I havent done any Tesla vehicles but when the occasion arose I thought I should find what to use on their VEGAN LEATHER thinking that it was some special tanning process that required special products.. Well turns out I was over thinking or not thinking because VEGAN LEATHER it turns out is ..... vinyl. Feeling kinda silly but still laughing.
Never heard that before, but in todays climate, yea I can see it called that now, that means all my older used cars came with vegan leather……🤔🤔

It might as well be virgin leather until the 1st outing then...........well you know??????????? :unsure: :rolleyes: :whistle: 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored:

I just read where some eco protesters glued themselves to the floor and now are complaining they can't go poop. I want to have Doordash deliver Taco Bell......

"Germany: Climate activists glue themselves to Volkswagen visitor facility floor, criticise company for not providing bowls to urinate and defecate while being glued"

What a world we live in. Guess they didn't think things through. 🤣

Last edited:
Back