• Yes

Votes: 17 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Momma says, "yo wrong, colonel Sanders. "
Watch yourself and what you say 😉 ….
1629756043663.gif

Several years ago I knew of a situation where a screen name was changed by simply opening a new account, then the user would sometimes argue with and/or insult himself using both names as if it were two users just to see who would side with which one. He even admitted at one point before the double identity, that he often posted opinions both/either ways just to get a desired response.

Oh, did I mention that most everyone on that forum thought him an azz?? And BTW, who the hell is that in the picture? I know (I'm pretty sure) I've seen it somewhere before, but don't know where.

Several years ago I knew of a situation where a screen name was changed by simply opening a new account, then the user would sometimes argue with and/or insult himself using both names as if it were two users just to see who would side with which one. He even admitted at one point before the double identity, that he often posted opinions both/either ways just to get a desired response.

Oh, did I mention that most everyone on that forum thought him an azz?? And BTW, who the hell is that in the picture? I know (I'm pretty sure) I've seen it somewhere before, but don't know where.
No clue who the kid is, lifted the image off the interwebs.

Back