testtest

Veteran's Day

ex13F

Master Class
I know that I'm a day early but as I live just outside Emporia, KS, the founding city of Veteran's Day I will probably be offline tomorrow so I'm posting today. 105 years ago my maternal grandfather who was an infantry sergeant was in the Argonne Forest waiting for the armistice.
So to him and all my other brothers and sisters who have served or are serving:

I know that I'm a day early but as I live just outside Emporia, KS, the founding city of Veteran's Day I will probably be offline tomorrow so I'm posting today. 105 years ago my maternal grandfather who was an infantry sergeant was in the Argonne Forest waiting for the armistice.
So to him and all my other brothers and sisters who have served or are serving:

Thank you. I'm a Vietnam vet. My wife & I were married on Veterans Day on 11/11/1969. My South Texas community shows a lot of support on Veterans Day.

Thank you for all the service and sacrifice
1699715780293.gif

1699715844769.gif

I post this every Veteran's Day

The last round of World War I was fired by Battery E 11th field artillery regiment.

When the unit was reconstituted battery E became part of first Battalion 11th field artillery regiment. First Battalion 11th field artillery regiment is currently stationed at Fort Lewis Washington and that particular gun is still sitting outside Battalion Headquarters. At least it was when I left in 1193

I post this every Veteran's Day

The last round of World War I was fired by Battery E 11th field artillery regiment.

When the unit was reconstituted battery E became part of first Battalion 11th field artillery regiment. First Battalion 11th field artillery regiment is currently stationed at Fort Lewis Washington and that particular gun is still sitting outside Battalion Headquarters. At least it was when I left in 1193
1193.....dam son you are OLD
cool video thanks

Back