testtest

Vice President Debate Should Acknowledge Harris Radicalism on the Second Amendment

Good article, Anni.

I watched the debate between the President and Joe Biden. I thought the President missed an opportunity to point out the very real differences between his idea of government and Biden's. My wife said President Trump just got mad. Anyway, I suspect Pence will be more calm and hopefully hit the differences hard.

I'm having doubts now that the debate happens. I'm hearing Pence now wants to pull out of the agreement to have a plexiglass divider between he and Harris. I bet one of them pulls out. Harris because she doesn't want to possibly get sick or Pence because he thinks the barrier is bad because reasons.

I hope it's an informative one! The first one was so full of personal insults and interruptions from both sides there was little to learn from either side. I'm sadly convinced POTUS missed a really good opportunity.
I'm guessing that after 4 yrs of having to be on the defensive practically everytime so-called "journalists" and opposition politicians are encountered, it becomes second nature to not let them pull their usual bs. I don't blame POTUS one bit. As he himself, and others afterwards, have stated, he was basically "debating" joe b. and chris w.

I hope VP Pence makes harris actually divulge the things they (her and joe b.) plan on doing with their "policies". But, I'm betting it'll be her typical cynical giggles, and the usual TDS talking points and blame game.

Just my two cents worth. I won't be watching it, and know the highlights can be viewed afterwards on Fox News.

I just hope it’s more professional then the presidential debate and I’m guessing it will be with Pence being more level headed. Harris will be out of her element so this is when if done correctly to show the general public that the Democratic Party is not who is needed in the White House.

I hope he really hones in (hammers her) on her past record. She is the flip-flop queen - she and Biden are the perfect pair. And yes...that includes her position on 2A.

Back