testtest

Victor 9mm carbine

Having trouble finding a detailed parts schematic for this rifle. This rifle fired flawlessly the first time out, cleaned it and put it away.
Yesterday went out to shoot and the rifle would not fire at all marking the primer only slightly. Took it apart in the field and found the firing pin free floating in the bolt. I suspect there is supposed to be a spring on the firing pin to hold it to the rear so the hammer can strike it properly. I think when I cleaned it, I unknowingly lost this spring. Can anyone confirm that there is to be a spring around the firing pin when it is placed in the bolt?

Having trouble finding a detailed parts schematic for this rifle. This rifle fired flawlessly the first time out, cleaned it and put it away.
Yesterday went out to shoot and the rifle would not fire at all marking the primer only slightly. Took it apart in the field and found the firing pin free floating in the bolt. I suspect there is supposed to be a spring on the firing pin to hold it to the rear so the hammer can strike it properly. I think when I cleaned it, I unknowingly lost this spring. Can anyone confirm that there is to be a spring around the firing pin when it is placed in the bolt?
Call SA customer service

Page 44 of your manual has your parts diagram

Just checked to makes sure and I can confirm that it does indeed have a spring around the firing pin.

OK, spoke with customer service and have some more info to share, do not loose your spring! SA does not offer that spring separately, which explains why it is not shown in the parts diagram in the manual. The BCG is purchased as an assembly from a supplier. So, as of now you will have to purchase a new bolt if you loose your spring, $225.00. CS did say it could be possible to find this same spring from another source but as of now it is not available from SA.

And I want to add that the gal I spoke to in CS was very helpful and knowledgeable. Thank you SA for getting me shooting again but please consider stocking this spring in the near future.

I lost a thumb safety plunger that either launched or rolled away and nowhere to be found. Tried using a smaller magnetic pickup tool to scan the bench but the for the floor I got one of these and got lucky a number of times.

Definitely worth the $13 compared to the cost of all the lost parts (plus shipping) I’ve recovered that have gone missing on the shop floor. Even when during work outdoors recovered missing sockets, bits, nuts/bolts, etc. even a lawn mower cord guide was able to be retrieved after going over the grass.

IMG_2781.jpeg

IMG_2781.jpeg

OK, spoke with customer service and have some more info to share, do not loose your spring! SA does not offer that spring separately, which explains why it is not shown in the parts diagram in the manual. The BCG is purchased as an assembly from a supplier. So, as of now you will have to purchase a new bolt if you loose your spring, $225.00. CS did say it could be possible to find this same spring from another source but as of now it is not available from SA.

And I want to add that the gal I spoke to in CS was very helpful and knowledgeable. Thank you SA for getting me shooting again but please consider stocking this spring in the near future.
That's crazy that they don't have spare springs in stock. Springs wear out. Oh and get lost.

Try these guys. Give them a call and explain your situation.
May be trial and error

$2 a pop. Buy spares.

There is NOTHING proprietary about a Saint 9mm BCG; off the shelf parts will work just fine.

Back