testtest

Video: The Best Home Defense Pistol

Well, I can delete this video link from my email inbox, thanks Talyn. :)
I have several options for my "Home Defense Pistol" (plus other options including shotguns and 300BO Pistols), at the ready in my bedroom. On one side of the bed I have a Glock G21 and the other side nightstand contains a S&W M&P 2.0 9mm and my carry Hellcat. (I also have nearby my Glocks G19 and G20 in CAA MCKs, and Micro CZ EVO Scorpion and Sig MPX Copperhead if they qualify as pistols :sneaky:).

But as far as the video, I've been looking for the FN FNX-45 Tactical and FN 503 Micro compact for about a year now with no success. I do have the Beretta 92A3 (along with the 92A1 and 92X), so I'm good there. (I also love the reference in the video about being "Yeet'ed" by a Hi-Point carrying intruder, if the homeowner wasted time racking the slide to chamber a round on his/her defense pistol. Appears like our @10mmLife does some "night" work on the side :unsure::D).

We need to coordinate our inboxes. ;)
I'm working from the bottom up, so it would have taken awhile to get to this video anyways (plus I took time out to prepare my truck (plow and chains), for the pending Nor'easter coming this way tomorrow. I hope they're wrong, but they're calling for 20-24" in my locale as of now.

I'm working from the bottom up, so it would have taken awhile to get to this video anyways (plus I took time out to prepare my truck (plow and chains), for the pending Nor'easter coming this way tomorrow. I hope they're wrong, but they're calling for 20-24" in my locale as of now.
1608065902854.jpeg

Well, I can delete this video link from my email inbox, thanks Talyn. :)
I have several options for my "Home Defense Pistol" (plus other options including shotguns and 300BO Pistols), at the ready in my bedroom. On one side of the bed I have a Glock G21 and the other side nightstand contains a S&W M&P 2.0 9mm and my carry Hellcat. (I also have nearby my Glocks G19 and G20 in CAA MCKs, and Micro CZ EVO Scorpion and Sig MPX Copperhead if they qualify as pistols :sneaky:).

But as far as the video, I've been looking for the FN FNX-45 Tactical and FN 503 Micro compact for about a year now with no success. I do have the Beretta 92A3 (along with the 92A1 and 92X), so I'm good there. (I also love the reference in the video about being "Yeet'ed" by a Hi-Point carrying intruder, if the homeowner wasted time racking the slide to chamber a round on his/her defense pistol. Appears like our @10mmLife does some "night" work on the side :unsure::D).
I just sold @Annihilator my last highpoint for $500 as seen below.....that silly robot will buy anything....🤪

Screenshot_20201214-100137_Firefox.jpg

Do you have a snowblower also?

Do you have a snowblower also?
Yes I do. It leaks gas so I replaced the entire fuel line, but it still leaks. It seems to be around the carburetor bowl which I tighten (probably a bad gasket), and seems to have helped some. It only leaks after I shut it off, so I run the snowblower until it runs dry then I shutoff the fuel flow valve. It will make do until I can fix it during warmer weather

I keep a CZ SP-01 Tactical loaded with 19 rounds at the bedside. The SP-01 is almost 3lbs loaded which gives it very little recoil and it also has factory night sights. I also keep a couple tactical flashlights on hand as I'd rather not accidentally aim my firearm at a family member with a weapon mounted light in a low light condition.

The pistol is my secondary option to a silenced .300blk pistol loaded with Cor-Bon 240gr subsonic rounds.

I keep a CZ SP-01 Tactical loaded with 19 rounds at the bedside. The SP-01 is almost 3lbs loaded which gives it very little recoil and it also has factory night sights. I also keep a couple tactical flashlights on hand as I'd rather not accidentally aim my firearm at a family member with a weapon mounted light in a low light condition.

The pistol is my secondary option to a silenced .300blk pistol loaded with Cor-Bon 240gr subsonic rounds.

I only have my wife ( presumably next to me) and 2 cats ( both sleep on the bed) to worry about. I also have low level lighting through the house. I never need to flip a light on to see. Nevertheless, the shotgun which I have in arms reach of me while I sleep has a tac light on it. It's not so I can see though.

I only have my wife ( presumably next to me) and 2 cats ( both sleep on the bed) to worry about. I also have low level lighting through the house. I never need to flip a light on to see. Nevertheless, the shotgun which I have in arms reach of me while I sleep has a tac light on it. It's not so I can see though.
I keep a 12 gauge with 00 buck and a mounted weapons light on hand also. I prefer the silenced .300blk so I won't go deaf in the event of needing to defend my family. Its hard to deny the stopping power of a 12 gauge.

I keep a 12 gauge with 00 buck and a mounted weapons light on hand also. I prefer the silenced .300blk so I won't go deaf in the event of needing to defend my family. Its hard to deny the stopping power of a 12 gauge.

I have been tossing around the idea of keeping the AR close by in there, but I just don't feel comfortable without a 12 gauge nearby. :)

The best home defense pistol is whatever is easiest for me to grab at the time. I have a full-size pistol as my nightstand gun, but that's only useful if I happen to be close to my nightstand. If something happens while I'm lounging around the house or puttering in the garage, then the best home defense handgun I own is the LCP II in my pocket.

Back