testtest

Virginia "lawmakers" rethinking firearm ban

ScottJ

Professional
Founding Member

Northam is up reelection in 2022. Just speculating, but maybe the recent gain in Republican seats across the nation has him thinking he needs to simmer the legislative 2A attacks down a bit, you know, just enough to pander to the public, and maybe the good citizens of Virginia will reelect him. Lets hope he and his cohorts are sent packing.

Trying to back step now until he is reelected. Any reasonable person in Virginia who votes for him or his democrat cohorts, as my Mom used to say, needs to have their head examined. During my career, I saw all kinds of excuses/reasons offered for something that was done. I always made my judgments based on someone's actions, not on what they said. Virginians need to do the same thing here.

You can tell that Northam is not being entirely honest because his lips are moving. The Dems in the General Assembly have screwed VCDL out of holding this year's Lobby Day on the state capital grounds. The anti-gun groups were given preference for booking the space. ScottJ, Va. governors can serve 2 terms just not terms that are back to back. That's why they have brought back Terry McAuliffe to run again. I've posted 2 VCDL emails for more details:

VA-ALERT: VCDL Lobby Day, January 18, 2021! #rolling4the2A (mailchi.mp)

https://mailchi.mp/3e9f2ef7d896/va-...activism-matters-heres-more-proof?e=e8f8ecebd

Back