testtest

Vista Outdoors Sold

ECS686

Custom
Worse things to come! Now more US companies are being sell outs! Shareholders are morons, unless they lean a certain direction!

I don’t know how it will roll but I’m not so sure it will be a bad thing. CZ bought Colt and they are still plugging along. And Fiocci ammo is pretty well made stuff.

Seems everything’s a Global deal anymore. Look at American Tractors like Case IH, John Deere and such. Nothing under a 50 HP is made in the USA

I suppose the gun tubes will make a panic of it tonight

I don’t know how it will roll but I’m not so sure it will be a bad thing. CZ bought Colt and they are still plugging along. And Fiocci ammo is pretty well made stuff.

Seems everything’s a Global deal anymore. Look at American Tractors like Case IH, John Deere and such. Nothing under a 50 HP is made in the USA

I suppose the gun tubes will make a panic of it tonight
anyone, from any country can come here and buy anything...

(i don't feel that should be allowed...if it's IN America, it should only be SOLD to Americans.)

they just can't take the buildings or land, or people back to thier country.

i have found that many take overs or buy outs usually do involve the buyer to recoup that money, and rather quickly too.

i think we can most certainly expect higher prices, as soon as this deal is approved and done.
So maybe it is time to buy before prices rise. Before the company does raise prices or before the public decides to stock up before they do.

Back