testtest

Vista Outdoors Sold

at least for those brands.

i gotta see what all the brands are in that sale.

as far as primers, ammo, i care less about the other sporting good stuff.
yup primers, then powder are y 1st two looks
if i need built up ammo. i got to a few websites and see who has what
this week bulk ammo .com has best 45 acp 230 grain prices..
for some reason 308 has dropped just a few dollars

It's all over the place right now. I've received several notices from different manufacturers of sales this week - hardly the thing I'd expect if they were anticipating widescale scarcity.
i am thinking they are overstocked, from high prices the last year.
i may do some preemptive buying today. 308 at under a 1 dollar a round is high , but its less than 4 months ago for PMC xtac.
maybe the you tube people are buying up all the creedmoor and 223 so 308s are dropping.

there was some nut on you tube telling us we have 9 mm or 45 acp. that we are dummies and not with the real world :eek:

i am thinking they are overstocked, from high prices the last year.

That would be consistent with what I've heard in many other segments of the outdoor industry that are sitting on lots of inventory right now. Lots of companies places big orders during Covid because demand was so high, those orders were then delayed because of supply chain, etc, and when companies finally received those massive orders, demand had somewhat normalized again.

i may do some preemptive buying today. 308 at under a 1 dollar a round is high , but its less than 4 months ago for PMC xtac.
maybe the you tube people are buying up all the creedmoor and 223 so 308s are dropping.

More .308 will likely be my next order as well.

Scroll down about 60% of the way to see the CSG info.

No offense to the diversity of America, but those pics and synopsis..
the democrats think all gun folks are middle aged white men to overthrow the govt…
What does those pics show… just that..

we need more Mr Noir and others. Mr Ayoob needs to recruit …

Stereotype… white middle aged men pro 2a… man we need to have minorities in the mix en force…
Democrats cant say 💩when its blacks, asians and hispanics.. oh and women …

No offense to the diversity of America, but those pics and synopsis..
the democrats think all gun folks are middle aged white men to overthrow the govt…
What does those pics show… just that..

we need more Mr Noir and others. Mr Ayoob needs to recruit …

Stereotype… white middle aged men pro 2a… man we need to have minorities in the mix en force…
Democrats cant say 💩when its blacks, asians and hispanics.. oh and women …
Sure they can! They always have something to say 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬

I've been a reloader and primer user for over 60 years. I live in Idaho and have bought cci primers nearly always!
The last few years have been different!.
My large rifle primers come from Italy.
I find it interesting.

I've been a reloader and primer user for over 60 years. I live in Idaho and have bought cci primers nearly always!
The last few years have been different!.
My large rifle primers come from Italy.
I find it interesting.
Sort of a related note. Most Glocks found here are made in and marked Austria on the slide. The US made USA marked Glocks are mostly exported so there’s all kinds of other similar import/export breakdowns.

When the Is adopted the Beretta part of winning the contract was they build a factory here then Accokeek MD was put in the map and Sig who (along with Benelli and others) where trough Sterling VA (was marked o. Their guns) built their factory with the intention of future manufacture ie Exiter NH which is now Sig headquarters since the European side shutdown .

So who knows but like I mentioned last fall this could be a good thing. Haven’t noticed a slowdown in any available in Federal or Speer stuff!

Sort of a related note. Most Glocks found here are made in and marked Austria on the slide. The US made USA marked Glocks are mostly exported so there’s all kinds of other similar import/export breakdowns.

When the Is adopted the Beretta part of winning the contract was they build a factory here then Accokeek MD was put in the map and Sig who (along with Benelli and others) where trough Sterling VA (was marked o. Their guns) built their factory with the intention of future manufacture ie Exiter NH which is now Sig headquarters since the European side shutdown .

So who knows but like I mentioned last fall this could be a good thing. Haven’t noticed a slowdown in any available in Federal or Speer stuff!
All of my Glock's state Smyma. GA.

All of my Glock's state Smyma. GA.
Yes on the frame however the slide markings designates where they are made. 90% are marked Austria. They covered that in the last 3 Factory Glock classes I was in.

The only couple reasons Glock started making guns in the US was a possible Military contract (when the Sig 320 was picked) but also when they introduced the Glock 42 as the 380 cal did not meet import points. Every Glock 42 is marked USA. The opening of the Smyrna factory is also the only reason the Glock 25 and 28 is available as they also were not allowed import due to points.

Glock opened a US plant to address the commercial/LEO demand, that they clearly marketed to, as does other companies do.
Beretta, HK and IWI all have factories here. I think Walther too. All the stuff I own by those companies is made in their mother countries though. If I want an American gun I buy one. Smith, Ruger, Kel Tec, Mossberg, Remington, Winchester, et al.....

Back