testtest

Vortex

I’ve got a 1-6 Strike Eagle, and I like it for what it is—a budget LPVO that works great on a range rifle, but might not be the best choice on a “social work” gun.

I don’t have any of their MRDS models, but I expect they’d be similar to the Strike Eagle—a good budget option, but probably not what you want on a hard use weapon.

Optics are very much one of those things where you get what you pay for.

I’ve got a 1-6 Strike Eagle, and I like it for what it is—a budget LPVO that works great on a range rifle, but might not be the best choice on a “social work” gun.

I don’t have any of their MRDS models, but I expect they’d be similar to the Strike Eagle—a good budget option, but probably not what you want on a hard use weapon.

Optics are very much one of those things where you get what you pay for.

I would call them middle of the road. You can find RDMS for $30. DeltaPoint Pro Reflex is about $400. Vortex Venom sells for $180-$230. I agree though, I would probably put a DPP on it if it was a carry weapon.

image.png

I have the 4-12x44 crossfire II on a Ruger MPR 556. I'm very happy so far, after a store rebate it was just over 100. The shot through the 223 cartridge was from 50 yards with the fore stock on a bag rest. The 1/2" orange dot shot was freehand from 100 yards.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 198
Back