testtest

VP9 Tactical (NOT OR)

ddeuce22

Professional
Got a bead on one from a friend and it seems to be in excellent condition. He got it in a multi gun trade and is not interested in keeping it.

Threaded barrel, Suppressor height night sights, Hard Case, (2) 15 rd mags, backstraps, loader etc. If I can nab it for $650 would I be dumb to pass on it?

The slide not being optic cut is kind of what's making me hesitate but realistically i'm not sure I necessarily want to put a red dot on it anyways. Am I overthinking this? lol

I’m not an authority on the VP9, I have one but not the tactical. It sounds good to me. Mine was listed as used but I swear it was warehoused. Still had the little packed of anti humidity stuff in the case. (I sound so knowledgeable, I know 🙄).
It sounds like a good deal from what I have seen of them.

Got a bead on one from a friend and it seems to be in excellent condition. He got it in a multi gun trade and is not interested in keeping it.

Threaded barrel, Suppressor height night sights, Hard Case, (2) 15 rd mags, backstraps, loader etc. If I can nab it for $650 would I be dumb to pass on it?

The slide not being optic cut is kind of what's making me hesitate but realistically i'm not sure I necessarily want to put a red dot on it anyways. Am I overthinking this? lol
Take it .. even though not OR
Great gun…
IMG_4760.jpeg

That's not a bad deal depending on how used it is. Do you need suppressor sights and a threaded barrel ? Not being cut for an optic would stop me I think. Especially if the Suppressor sights are not tritium.

PSA right now has some VPs on sale new for $649. Or that might have been Midway. PSA was running FDE VP9s for $499 a month or two ago.

Thanks all! I was on the fence because it was not optic ready, and only (2) 15 rd mags. Just didn't want to pass up on a good deal but after your input, i've decided I should just pass. I really want a USP anyways, maybe i'll just put that cash towards one.

Thanks all! I was on the fence because it was not optic ready, and only (2) 15 rd mags. Just didn't want to pass up on a good deal but after your input, i've decided I should just pass. I really want a USP anyways, maybe i'll just put that cash towards one.

I still think you should get a VP, just maybe not that one. Get one that's got what you want on it and comes with the $200 webstore credit.

I still think you should get a VP, just maybe not that one. Get one that's got what you want on it and comes with the $200 webstore credit.

I’d concur with that…

But the USP is a great gun as well. I prefer them to the P30/HK45/VP series.

Back