testtest

Warranty Service Issues?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not that this matters. But.... I personally have had an excellent customer service experience from Springfield Armory. I sent my XDm 5.25 9mm in to their custom shop for a custom trigger to be installed by their experts. Springfield was on their "A" game from the gate. The process was handled promptly, friendly, and my pistol came back with exactly what I ordered. An absolutely awesome trigger! I'm Confident that your issue with your pistol was nothing more than an isolated incident mixed with Shot Show. If I ever need to send anything else in I personally will not have a single worry that things are being handled correctly. They are the experts, just trust the process.

Personally, any chips are not normal, but that’s just me, anyway, Springfield will take care of it for you.
Yeah.......I'm pretty sure I wouldn't accept that response if that was told to me and there wasn't some kinda replacement or compensation especially if I was under warranty. Hopefully the damaged part is replaced.
I'm sure they've done the right thing!

I do think it's awesome that Mike H stepped in to assist with Randy's issue.

Last edited:
Yeah.......I'm pretty sure I wouldn't accept that response if that was told to me and there wasn't some kinda replacement or compensation especially if I was under warranty. Hopefully the damaged part is replaced.
I'm sure they've done the right thing!

I do think it's awesome that Mike H stepped in to assist with Randy's issue.
Again, Springfield Armory stands by their products. If it's a manufacturing defect they will take care of it. They didn't become who they are today by doing shady business. I know it's frustrating when you have a firearm and something goes wrong with it. I've had a few in my lifetime. But stop and think of the thousands of people that Springfield deals with. From the public to law enforcement agencies. I don't care what company it is, no company is 100% perfect every day in every situation. But there is one thing I do know.
I am Team Springfield!

Again, Springfield Armory stands by their products. If it's a manufacturing defect they will take care of it. They didn't become who they are today by doing shady business. I know it's frustrating when you have a firearm and something goes wrong with it. I've had a few in my lifetime. But stop and think of the thousands of people that Springfield deals with. From the public to law enforcement agencies. I don't care what company it is, no company is 100% perfect every day in every situation. But there is one thing I do know.
I am Team Springfield!
Not sure if you think I said something bad but I never said anything negative about SA in my comments above and I did not imply any negative connotations. But I definitely think it is worth hearing other people's experience dealing with customer support if it's negative or positive. Everyone can have different levels of experience with the same company just dealing with different customer service reps. It's awesome you have had amazing service through Springfield and I personally never had an issue with one of their products to know first hand myself how great the customer service is, but as a consumer I am interested in hearing the conclusion to Randy's issue.

Last edited:
Not sure if you think I said something bad but I never said anything negative about SA in my comments above and I did not imply any negative connotations. But I definitely think it is worth hearing other people's experience dealing with customer support, if it's negative or positive. Everyone can have different levels of experience with the same company just dealing with different customer service reps. It's awesome you have had amazing service through Springfield and I personally never had an issue with one of their products to know first hand myself how great the customer service is, but as a consumer I am interested in hearing the conclusion to Randy's issue.
😃 Not at all 10mmLife. This is where texts are often misconstrued. And if reading my text was taken offensively, I do apologize, it was not intended. I was merely pointing out to stay positive as Springfield would take care of their products. I too would think it's not normal to have the chip that Randy had. But perhaps it was just bad terminology? Could it be common instead of normal? I don't know. And to further, absolutely glad Randy addressed his issue with his pistol. But as noted Mike jumped on it and it's now being handled. And yes I always want to read others experiences. When I said I'm Team Springfield I mean it. As in all my pistols are Springfield's, I trust my life with them. Still an honor to be in this forum with all of you. Humbly speaking.

😃 Not at all 10mmLife. This is where texts are often misconstrued. And if reading my text was taken offensively, I do apologize, it was not intended. I was merely pointing out to stay positive as Springfield would take care of their products. I too would think it's not normal to have the chip that Randy had. But perhaps it was just bad terminology? Could it be common instead of normal? I don't know. And to further, absolutely glad Randy addressed his issue with his pistol. But as noted Mike jumped on it and it's now being handled. And yes I always want to read others experiences. When I said I'm Team Springfield I mean it. As in all my pistols are Springfield's, I trust my life with them. Still an honor to be in this forum with all of you. Humbly speaking.
Awesome man!

I'm not the type to get hyped up myself. I just wanted to make sure my post wasn't taking out of context. I enjoy reading your post and also engaging the rest of the forum community. 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back