testtest

Washington homeowner shoots would-be burglar dead

I see a trend emerging all across America
as i do too when i go to any LGS and see the numbers of people buying guns, that now have ccw permits. was a time just before the pandemic, i'd be lucky to see maybe 4 people buying a gun and walking out the door thanks to that ccw. with the no-minds that want to either defund or abolish the police, is it any wonder more and more good people are buying guns and getting ccw permits..???

my question is, those that want to defund or abolish, who will they call if they are in a home invasion, or armed robbery situation..??

I see a trend emerging all across America
I hope not, Hayes, but I am afraid you may be right. I have never been particularly worried when I am home, and while I have firearms nearby, I don’t usually have one on my person. Reading these home invasion stories makes me think I may need to change that. We do have a Belgian Malinois which would help slow an invader down. She spends enough time outside so most folks know she lives here.

my question is, those that want to defund or abolish, who will they call if they are in a home invasion, or armed robbery situation..??
My wife worked with a guy whose wife was adamant anti-gun. She woke her husband up one night and told him she had heard a noise downstairs and to get his gun and go check it out! At our house, we call this kind of attitude “situational ethics.” Folks can be antis, but “when it gets down to the nut cutting” (as a friend of mine used to say), they change their attitude. Most of us here are more pragmatic!

I hope not, Hayes, but I am afraid you may be right. I have never been particularly worried when I am home, and while I have firearms nearby, I don’t usually have one on my person. Reading these home invasion stories makes me think I may need to change that. We do have a Belgian Malinois which would help slow an invader down. She spends enough time outside so most folks know she lives here.
Yes my dogs will wake or alert me to someone approaching the house. Your maligator is definitely a deterrent. I have 9 grandkids so my pistol is in a handy lock box and the dogs will buy me a few seconds to get it out
I live in a rural area where everyone is armed. The last burglary up here in my neighborhood was a couple years ago and the burglar was shot dead crawling through a window. Our sheriff says shooting burglars saves the taxpayers money. You never know when some random wack job or doper will decide you have something he wants.

A suspected burglar was shot and killed in a southwest Washington neighborhood Thursday night after he allegedly broke a second story window and climbed inside.

Next!
1671376260655.gif

as i do too when i go to any LGS and see the numbers of people buying guns, that now have ccw permits. was a time just before the pandemic, i'd be lucky to see maybe 4 people buying a gun and walking out the door thanks to that ccw. with the no-minds that want to either defund or abolish the police, is it any wonder more and more good people are buying guns and getting ccw permits..???

They just want you unarmed! They are not going unarmed.
As Somorris said,

Back