testtest

Wasp on the XDM Elite 3.8 10mm?

Tgunz64

Operator
I should probably know this but will the wasp mount directly to the slide or do I need a plate? It came with the Dragonfly but I moved that over to a different gun. Want something a little more compact for carry so looking at other options. Also what other red dots would you guys recommend for EDC? Thanks.

Ok. It came with a dragonfly like I said in the first post I made. But decided to put that on a different pistol instead. Figured the wasp would be better for edc with it being more compact. But oh well. I just ordered a Trijicon RMR Type 2 with 3.25 moa dot literally 5 minutes ago :)
So now that will be mounted on the 10mm elite.

Ok. It came with a dragonfly like I said in the first post I made. But decided to put that on a different pistol instead. Figured the wasp would be better for edc with it being more compact. But oh well. I just ordered a Trijicon RMR Type 2 with 3.25 moa dot literally 5 minutes ago :)
So now that will be mounted on the 10mm elite.
Cool, hope it works out for you, never tried one of those

Didn’t see that listed, didn’t know, I think this site would be to small but to each his own, thanks for sharing the link though

Not aware of the problems with the wasp. Just wanted something more compact than the dragonfly. And the wasp seemed like a good fit. But not seeing this plate for micros until now, I already ordered a the RMR. So I’ll just stick with that. Suppose to be showing up today.

Not aware of the problems with the wasp. Just wanted something more compact than the dragonfly. And the wasp seemed like a good fit. But not seeing this plate for micros until now, I already ordered a the RMR. So I’ll just stick with that. Suppose to be showing up today.
Most people run from bees wasp and hornets… this is no exception. Eats batteries and shuts down no warning until you put on new battery every 6 weeks…. Looks cool but function is always most important. The right thing to do would be for Springfield to issue a statement that says they have seen or are aware of some owners having an issue… if you have this issue please contact this number @@@-@@@-@@@@ and we will take care of your fir buying a $1000 dollar firearm … anyone seen a memo like that ???

Bought The XD-M Elite 3.8 9mm. The Dragonfly died after about 20-30 rounds. Returned it to Springfield and after 1 month they sent me a Wasp? It doesn't fit grrrrrr

Most people run from bees wasp and hornets… this is no exception. Eats batteries and shuts down no warning until you put on new battery every 6 weeks…. Looks cool but function is always most important. The right thing to do would be for Springfield to issue a statement that says they have seen or are aware of some owners having an issue… if you have this issue please contact this number @@@-@@@-@@@@ and we will take care of your fir buying a $1000 dollar firearm … anyone seen a memo like that ???
They have a lifetime limited warranty. You send it in they fix it. As with any new product there were some issues at the beginning, yes even with those they were sending back after repair. But the kinks have been worked out and the new wasps are good and the older ones with issues are being repaired correctly.

They have a lifetime limited warranty. You send it in they fix it. As with any new product there were some issues at the beginning, yes even with those they were sending back after repair. But the kinks have been worked out and the new wasps are good and the older ones with issues are being repaired correctly.
Can you elaborate on that any?
Like what was the issue and how it's being fixed?

Back