testtest

Wasp vs Dragonfly

Take a look at the Holosun 507C X2
It’s what I put on my Elite 10mm Compact, great optic on a great gun.
Did your Holo mount up w/o adapters? Oh, I see you have a different firearm. I'm waiting for my FFL to contact me having received the firearm. Mine is the Hellcat Pro and I'm trying to select the optic. Read of nothing but problems with the Hex Wasp, especially dead batteries! Looks like the recommended Holo is the HS-507K-X2. Appears to have great ratings. However, some say you need an adapter plate that limits the co-witness. Others say no! Any thoughts?

Did your Holo mount up w/o adapters? Oh, I see you have a different firearm. I'm waiting for my FFL to contact me having received the firearm. Mine is the Hellcat Pro and I'm trying to select the optic. Read of nothing but problems with the Hex Wasp, especially dead batteries! Looks like the recommended Holo is the HS-507K-X2. Appears to have great ratings. However, some say you need an adapter plate that limits the co-witness. Others say no! Any thoughts?
I don’t own either of the HellCat pistols and also not concerned at all about
co-witness between the red dot and iron sights.
If you want to use the iron sights why buy an optic and visa versa.

I'm looking at that same Holo for my Hellcat Pro. Yes, you need an adapter plate and the co-witness is impacted as I understand it. I was looking also at the new sealed emitter Holo EPS carry (uses the same adapter plate as the 507K). Also read about the new entry by Eotech called the EFLX. This one is mounted in the Deltapoint Pro pattern. As I read into this, my understanding is this pattern will fit on the Hellcat Pro without the need for an adapter. I've asked this forum to make sure I am correct or not. Here's the issue with BOTH of these new RDS, nobody has them in stock yet! They are supposed to be released, they are advertising them, but can't find any!

Back