testtest

Wasting of ammo

Belt Fed

Hellcat
Was supposed to gone metal detecting this morning and that fell through so i went a shot up some paper.

First up was Glock 19X mos.Didn't have to move the Cylee dot much. this one has a nice green circle dot. i cheated again on all these by using a tree. my old nerves was shot this morning. 50 rounds each target, guess i shoulda changed targets more but too lazy.

Second up was the S&W in 30 super carry. kinda got carried away and was shooting fast. the round is pretty mild on kickback even though my targets look bad.

Third up was SA Ronin. Kinda fast fired it a bit too. also had no malfunctions out of all four guns.

Last up was the Girsan 1911 10mm. sights were off a bit but it does have fully adjustable sights. finally got it dialed in

20240406_092655.jpg

20240406_094300.jpg

20240406_100634.jpg
20240406_103100.jpg

Hi @Belt Fed,

Wasting ammo? Well, maybe. If you put all your bullets through one hole it seems to be less satisfying. I guess I like to see more holes. It makes me think I'm getting my money's worth. :LOL: That's why I usually shoot 10-shot strings and use a lot of targets. Most of them I print for a penny a page. Although, like you, I love the reactive targets. I tend to patch them up a lot so I can keep track of my 10-shot strings. Plus, that procedure slows me down so I don't rush through my session and spoil my accuracy. (Ha! What accuracy?)

It looks like even when you're rapid firing you're able to keep your group inside 4 inches. I think that's pretty impressive. Mine usually spread out to about 8 inches. I'm working on it. ;)

I guess the wind wasn't too bad today? Thanks for sharing your fun.

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

Was supposed to gone metal detecting this morning and that fell through so i went a shot up some paper.

First up was Glock 19X mos.Didn't have to move the Cylee dot much. this one has a nice green circle dot. i cheated again on all these by using a tree. my old nerves was shot this morning. 50 rounds each target, guess i shoulda changed targets more but too lazy.

Second up was the S&W in 30 super carry. kinda got carried away and was shooting fast. the round is pretty mild on kickback even though my targets look bad.

Third up was SA Ronin. Kinda fast fired it a bit too. also had no malfunctions out of all four guns.

Last up was the Girsan 1911 10mm. sights were off a bit but it does have fully adjustable sights. finally got it dialed in

20240406_092655.jpg

20240406_094300.jpg

20240406_100634.jpg
20240406_103100.jpg
Nice shooting brother.

Back