testtest

WATCH THE SKIES

I think "Where's there's a will there's a way" was read too them o_O
Yes, but some of the ceiling stones of the interior crypt chambers weigh 70 tons, were lifted 350' in the air, and were mined 500 miles away. And the orientation of the pyramids being consistent across the continents leads one to ask how...?
Frank Lloyd Wrights great, great, great, great, great, great, great grandads grandad 😁😜

When you visit the pyramids and you see the size of the stones it blows your mind. You cant help but think, “No way we did that.”
156765E3-125F-4F62-BA55-E2AF5A5BE345.gif

Bout 6 months ago The Missus and I were outside coming in from some chores later than normal when she asked me "What's wrong with that airplane?". When I looked up in the night sky I saw a string of white lights, about 20 or so all in a straight line slowly moving across the sky. I couldn't tell how far away they were so I couldn't estimate the size but it was moving kinda slow and I didn't hear any noise. She asked if I knew what that was, I didn't. She said that maybe it was just passing by and I remember saying "Hell, that thing could be flying over the house 3 times a night for all we know." I went inside a little unsure of what had just happened but went to the internet and in just a few minutes I found Youtoob videos of the exact same thing. I'm happy to report it was a string of Elon Musk's satellites that are often seen and at first misidentified. Had I not been able to debunk what we had just seen I would have never told a single soul. There, that's my X-Files one and only.

th.jpg

I'd like to see how "ancient Egyptians" moved those stones to build the pyramids....as well as central and south Americans...
There's a place in Florida that supposedly one man alone built as a wedding present for his new bride (who never showed up btw) that's called "Coral Castle". He apparently moved/located/set many large coral stones, some weighing several tons all by himself. And this was all before much of any mechanical equipment of that size was available.

I've seen it up close and it's pretty impressive.

Watch the skies, ok, different little read here from American Handgunner magazine.

We are totally fooling ourselves thinking we are not alone in the vast universe of planets, there WILL come a day when the earth is visited by aliens and it won’t be pretty.

Back