testtest

Watch your footing. It’s could be a long drop.

So this morning an electrical issue was found in my home. While trying to figure out the issue going back and forth between the attic and room. I stepped on a board I thought was nailed down and well you can guess the end result. The board slipped and through the ceiling I went. I smacked my foot on something on the way down to the point where I can’t bare weight on it. I sang soprano for a few minutes because apparently I unintentionally did the splits as one leg tried to climb a rafter upwards as I went down cracking my boys on another rafter. After dangling there for a few minutes I was able to muster up the strength to climb back up into the attic and onto a flat hard surface and craw to the ladder out of the attic. Needless to say I now still have to fix the electrical issue and now I have to replace a ceiling in the room. It’s gonna be a long expensive weekend. I hope y’all have had a better day then me.
So sorry to hear about this happening to you. When you start feeling sorry for yourself, because of the pain , remember that it could have been much , much worse as I am sure you know.

I hope and pray that you have a speedy recovery with no lasting ill effects . (y)

@KLGunner if you need assistance with your electrical issues you could always reach out to @Annihilator.

Here's @Annihilator showing off his electrical skills....😂🤣

Screenshot_20220313-221303_Firefox~2.jpg

Making memories the hard way KL

Did your sons witness the event?

I’m thinking one of these days, they are going to have a good laugh at your misfortune!

My wife was involved in a car accident I the end of January and she is still having a rough time with her injuries

Pain in in your near future,,, hang in there old buddy!

Back