testtest

Waypoint 2020 in 7 PRC?

You're entitled to your opinion.
What would you consider to be a better rifle for the price? Just curious. I own a Waypoint in 6.5 PRC and it is a pretty amazing rifle. So I am always willing to listen to those who know of better rifles for the price. Thanks.

To the OP.

Springfield is on the list of company's on Hornadys website that is making a rifle in 7MM PRC sometime in 2023. I was also told they are making the Waypoint in 300 PRC as well. I would buy both and have a Waypoint in all PRC chamberings. I love my 6.5 PRC Waypoint.

What would you consider to be a better rifle for the price? Just curious. I own a Waypoint in 6.5 PRC and it is a pretty amazing rifle. So I am always willing to listen to those who know of better rifles for the price. Thanks.

To the OP.

Springfield is on the list of company's on Hornadys website that is making a rifle in 7MM PRC sometime in 2023. I was also told they are making the Waypoint in 300 PRC as well. I would buy both and have a Waypoint in all PRC chamberings. I love my 6.5 PRC Waypoint.
Better is relative based on a persons needs.

I find the Bergara HMR line offers a lot of value, capability and performance for the $$.

My .02

Last edited:
Better is relative based on a persons needs.

I find the Bergara HMR line offers a lot of value, capability and performance for the $$.

My .02
I actually own the Bergara Wilderness HMR B14 in both 300PRC and 6.5PRC. I went and bought them before I could find a Waypoint. I love the Bergaras but they are not as accurate out of the box or nearly as lite as my Waypoint in 6.5PRC. I have found my Waypoint to shoot and carry better than the HMR.

I know this is all opinion and I agree with you on the Bergaras. They just don't match up to the Waypoint. Again, just my opinion.

Last edited:
Back