testtest

We Need To Be Nice to Thieves

That picture has been around since the riots and was debunked then. I clearly recall live action footage of this on my local news. The first time I saw this picture posted on the internet I already knew it was BS.

The sentiment is true though. Every time an armed, young, urban male is killed by cops in a mutual gunfight the relatives come out of the woodwork talking about what a good boy he was. One lady even claimed her son was holding a sandwich in his hand ( cops found a 9mm). Another drug dealer was shot to death by cops after he tried to run them over with a stolen car. He crashed the car and when the cops approached he reached for something under the seat ( later determined to be a gun) and was shot. They rioted over it and the local prosecutor charged and tried the cop. He was acquitted, sparking yet more riots. the week after Ferguson a thug drew down on a cop in a Berkeley Mo gas station parking lot. His Hi-Point jammed and the cop shot him. They rioted.

That's St. Louis. Any excuse to loot and riot.

That’s such a shame (St Lo.)… I spent several years at Ft L. Wood and stayed in Mo a few yrs afterward. Wonderful place, with independent minded folks (those native to the state and - perhaps- some of the longtime transplants, I mean)… kinda the way my state used to be. I traveled over a lot of MO in my time there.

Maybe 3 times going back & forth from FLW to Leavenworth i got pulled over for going too fast near some of the small towns. Was never in uniform and no reason the cops would know i was military. NEVER got a ticket though ! Maybe it was the out of state plates(?), but they seemed to realize the towns kinda sneak up on you and just wanted me to slow down in town limits. Every one introduced themselves by their name. All knew there was no “good way” to get from the FLW / Waynesville area to KC / Leavenworth area. No direct interstate or anything…
I need to make a trip back…

Sidebar: St Lo and KC didn’t impress me; then again I’m not a city boy. KC seemed the better of the two (?).

Good sleuthing OM !
That is much more realistic…

( I do stand by my post about Logic and Morals, however 😉…. More of both - even a little bit more - might do what stacks of gun laws can NEVER do, namely improve all the horrible decision making some people have).
actually, it was @HayesGreener making mention that maybe it is/was satire, that made me check further.

otherwise, with out his comment, i'd never had pursued it.

That’s such a shame (St Lo.)… I spent several years at Ft L. Wood and stayed in Mo a few yrs afterward. Wonderful place, with independent minded folks (those native to the state and - perhaps- some of the longtime transplants, I mean)… kinda the way my state used to be. I traveled over a lot of MO in my time there.

Maybe 3 times going back & forth from FLW to Leavenworth i got pulled over for going too fast near some of the small towns. Was never in uniform and no reason the cops would know i was military. NEVER got a ticket though ! Maybe it was the out of state plates(?), but they seemed to realize the towns kinda sneak up on you and just wanted me to slow down in town limits. Every one introduced themselves by their name. All knew there was no “good way” to get from the FLW / Waynesville area to KC / Leavenworth area. No direct interstate or anything…
I need to make a trip back…

Sidebar: St Lo and KC didn’t impress me; then again I’m not a city boy. KC seemed the better of the two (?).
KC is a shite hole. Just like STL. Maybe a little worse. Other than those two places Missouri is great.

Back