testtest

well....BYEEEE.................

Old_Me

Ronin

well-bye-bye.gif

Been there one time, that was enough for me. standing in line two hours for a two minute ride ain't for me.
Never been to any Disney park and don't plan on going!
my kids, when they were small, and now my grandkids used to ask, when will we take them?

i used to say to my kids back then, "when YOU hit the lottery"

our grand kids look at us like, "WTF, don't you love us"?

to wit i respond, "sure i do, and when YOU hit the lottery, you can take me and gram-ma"....

we ain't about to take out a mulit-million dollar loan to go to "Never-Land".....or "Fantasy Island", or Timbuctoo

Just got back from Disneyland, I know it’s not the same but I actually prefer Disneyland, less parks to pay to get into. Plus Star Wars area is freaking incredible. I don’t agree with the woke stuff but I just can’t boycott Disney lol I don’t have it in me.

Disneyworld is a magical place for kids of all ages. Disney leadership screwed themselves with their clueless pandering to the wackos. Like so many businesses they got on the woke bandwagon and mistakenly thought Florida would get on board. They were stunned when adult leadership in the form of DeSantis put his foot down and now are throwing a tantrum. Grownups know how to deal with tantrums.
Florida's economy is so robust that we would not notice their absence. They aren't going anywhere. Like Hans said it is a nothingburger.

Back