testtest

Well... Here goes...

So for a long time I've been kicking around the idea of some how getting involved with guns as part of a career... I recently intended (still may, honestly) to write a book on my journey to understanding the second amendment (an entirely different discussion) but something else kept saying "This is great... But this ain't it, bubba."

Then I kicked around gunsmithing... I start school on Monday, and yes, unfortunately, it is one of the online schools.

For those who want to express their concerns, believe me, I understand. I kicked around the idea for months and months weighing pros and cons. It's not ideal but it's something I want.

For those who are interested, I'll be documenting my views, experiences etc both in video and here and will do my best to be unbiased.

So for a long time I've been kicking around the idea of some how getting involved with guns as part of a career... I recently intended (still may, honestly) to write a book on my journey to understanding the second amendment (an entirely different discussion) but something else kept saying "This is great... But this ain't it, bubba."

Then I kicked around gunsmithing... I start school on Monday, and yes, unfortunately, it is one of the online schools.

For those who want to express their concerns, believe me, I understand. I kicked around the idea for months and months weighing pros and cons. It's not ideal but it's something I want.

For those who are interested, I'll be documenting my views, experiences etc both in video and here and will do my best to be unbiased.
You go woodsman sounds grand good luck brother

I might've done such a thing if I'd had an intervention earlier in life. My dream would be to become an armorer for a large organization - swat, police, etc. However, I think that ship has sailed. I'll retire from where I'm at. Who knows, maybe I'll pick up a true gunsmithing education after I retire?

Super exciting for you!

I might've done such a thing if I'd had an intervention earlier in life. My dream would be to become an armorer for a large organization - swat, police, etc. However, I think that ship has sailed. I'll retire from where I'm at. Who knows, maybe I'll pick up a true gunsmithing education after I retire?

Super exciting for you!
I fully intend to target the govt (pun intended). I have lots of ideas but I'm not sure if they're good. I'm also very hungry to learn so that's a big advantage

I’m totally behind you in this. I thought about doing the same thing but didn’t realize the depth of the education and training you need. I wish I had discovered shooting ten years earlier, I would definitely easier. Looks I’m going to have to do something easier like write a breakout novel!

Well I said I'd update as I get info... This came in the mail today. I also uploaded a video to YouTube
IMG_20210903_131719297.jpg

Fantastic! Follow that passion. Never stop learning new things and you'll be a rich man.

Back