testtest

well, will this hurt us, or help us......???

is it any wonder the anti 2A crowd are always trying to get guns banned..???

you got these jackwagons, and this going on...???

The Linked Article said:
Six men were arrested in connection with the shootout on varied charges including possession of a handgun by a convicted felon and receiving stolen property

Apparently gun laws prohibiting convicted felons from possessing a firearm don't deter career criminals from possessing firearms.

.. but that won't stop the anti-self defense crowd from trying to use this incident as an example of why we need stricter gun laws, because of course they won't be happy until every law abiding gun owner is completely disarmed, defenseless and obedient.

this is a recent picture, of the shell casings in Chicago, being cleaned up, just from last nights shootings.

hkskqgzexeizjvihfrff.jpg

Reveling and The New Year Airing of Grievances.

The only way it hurts is when the lead falls out of the sky, but the fodder from the 2A bellyacher will be the narrative of the gun not the community-immunity protected shooters.

After the smoke settles.
Recovered 600 spent casings - doesn’t take into account the revolvers, the casings that weren’t found in the weeds, down the sewers, those spent from the apartment windows and any or all previously spent casings from the prior nights random territorial shelling.

PD only caught a half dozen shooters and in so, are complying with the current mandated equity reforms, to wit; the six justice involved individuals take a fairshare of the rap for 100 rounds each.

Out on bond - as they say, here’s my booking number… call me maybe.

You know what always gets me, that I can’t figured out.

The same people that are anti-gun call for defunding the police. So you want to pass more gun laws but you don’t want to fund the people that enforce said gun laws. Also that means the cops really won’t be around when you need one.

I mean I am all for tweaking the police. I think over policing the general populations has led and does lead to issues. I think funding could be tweaked to focus on the investigated side, target the violent shooters and get black market guns off the street. I believe it was the US Marshall’s that did something like this, I mean investigation took like a year but they also took something like 30 murderers off the street. Plus then you gather clear evidence that puts these guys behind bars and keeps them there. Although I am of the belief that people should go to jail, animals get put down. Once someone has enough violent offenses there is no saving them, let’s not waste overcrowded jail space or taxes on someone, when they have proven they can’t function in normal society. At they point there just an animal.

Apparently gun laws prohibiting convicted felons from possessing a firearm don't deter career criminals from possessing firearms.

.. but that won't stop the anti-self defense crowd from trying to use this incident as an example of why we need stricter gun laws, because of course they won't be happy until every law abiding gun owner is completely disarmed, defenseless and obedient.
I’ve seen felons brag about their gun collection to deputies all the time.

They simply don’t care.

Probably only 6 or 60 rounds, so for media sake they added more 0's for theatrics!
I didn’t read the article because this happened in Louisville KY and yes it was slightly over 600 rounds, it was two gangs going at each other in a parking lot of an apartment complex.
No one injured or killed.
6 morons arrested, multiple guns confiscated and a half a dozen stolen cars found.
This put a major dent in gang activity here in Kentucky’s biggest city but has done nothing to put a dent in the gun murders since new year’s which has the city to surpass murders in 2021

it has everything to do with it, cuz guns are involved.

that's all the anti 2A people see....guns, violence.
That’s just ceding the narrative to them. It’s like saying assault weapons have everything to do with AR-15s because all anti 2A people see them as “ Assault Weapons”. It’s exactly why gay no longer means happy, woke no longer means not sleeping and protesting against the government now means insurrection.

That’s just ceding the narrative to them. It’s like saying assault weapons have everything to do with AR-15s because all anti 2A people see them as “ Assault Weapons”. It’s exactly why gay no longer means happy, woke no longer means not sleeping and protesting against the government now means insurrection.
all the anti 2A people see are that guns are involved. they could care less gangs. gangs would be a separate issue for them.

when any news story about guns and violence are in the papers, tv, radio, it's all those people see, and further thier objective to ban them, or pressure our lawmakers to do something now.

Back