testtest

well, will this hurt us, or help us......???

it has everything to do with it, cuz guns are involved.

that's all the anti 2A people see....guns, violence.
Gang violence is not part of the 2nd Amendment. Gang members are criminals. Criminals do not abide by any of the laws. The 2nd Amendment has no ties to criminalistic behavior. The gang bangers are conducting felony acts and will be charged as such.

Is it gun violence? No. It's gang violence. One rival gang targeting another gang.

Gun violence is when an innocent victim that has nothing to do with nothing is murdered, or injured by someone who sheds innocent blood.

Can anyone paint a picture that the 600 round event was normal people out shopping? I seriously doubt it. Will the media report what really happened? I doubt that too.

The best way to ensure your 2nd Amendment rights are protected under law is to vote for the people that support it.

Also, educate as often as you can. Give knowledge to those that are not firearms owners. And don't just give your opinions, offer them facts with statistical data to support it. Possibly look at one of my post from some time ago titled "The Professor".

Try to remember that some reports have a total, but do not report the number of deaths that resulted from a defensive use of a firearm. If you choose to locate a detailed report, make sure it includes that data.

Gang violence is not part of the 2nd Amendment. Gang members are criminals. Criminals do not abide by any of the laws. The 2nd Amendment has no ties to criminalistic behavior. The gang bangers are conducting felony acts and will be charged as such.

Is it gun violence? No. It's gang violence. One rival gang targeting another gang.

Gun violence is when an innocent victim that has nothing to do with nothing is murdered, or injured by someone who sheds innocent blood.

Can anyone paint a picture that the 600 round event was normal people out shopping? I seriously doubt it. Will the media report what really happened? I doubt that too.

The best way to ensure your 2nd Amendment rights are protected under law is to vote for the people that support it.

Also, educate as often as you can. Give knowledge to those that are not firearms owners. And don't just give your opinions, offer them facts with statistical data to support it. Possibly look at one of my post from some time ago titled "The Professor".

Try to remember that some reports have a total, but do not report the number of deaths that resulted from a defensive use of a firearm. If you choose to locate a detailed report, make sure it includes that data.
noooooo

ALL the anti 2A people see IS GUNS and a shooting......they DO NOT SEE gangs....

they see GUNS and the shootings.

ALL they HEAR and SEE on the news is GUNS.....

noooooo

ALL the anti 2A people see IS GUNS and a shooting......they DO NOT SEE gangs....

they see GUNS and the shootings.

ALL they HEAR and SEE on the news is
Again, change will come with voting in people that support the Constitution, not just the 2A.

Have you contacted your congressman, or governor to express your concerns?

Change also starts with education to those that don't know, don't believe the same as you, and may simply disagree. But healthy dialog is where progress is made.

What efforts have you made to educate those that are not firearms owners? Or those that are anti 2A?

Again, change will come with voting in people that support the Constitution, not just the 2A.

Have you contacted your congressman, or governor to express your concerns?
YES..and all i got was a typical response of..."we must think of the innocent victims", BS..

and "that gun control is the only way to accomplish this"...BS...

YOU do know part of the oath they take right..???

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; "

now, this sentence: that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same

and here is the meaning:

Loyalty. Bear true faith and allegiance to the U.S. Constitution

each time any US senator, or US congressman or our local state senators (law makers) pass Bills against the 2A, they have BROKEN that promise to DEFEND the Constitution, haven't they..????

where is THEIR LOYALTY then..????

to their VOTERS, NOT the US Constitution.....that's where.

Wow … from the article: 600 rds fired

“Nearby apartments and several vehicles were struck by gunfire, though no one was shot, police said.”

Were these gang bangers firing sideways like the Matrix..

Holy 💩💩 they suck !!! (Thank goodness, or maybe not putting others in harms way of strays)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230116_091700_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20230116_091700_Google.jpg
    203.4 KB · Views: 53
YES..and all i got was a typical response of..."we must think of the innocent victims", BS..

and "that gun control is the only way to accomplish this"...BS...

YOU do know part of the oath they take right..???

now, this sentence: that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same

and here is the meaning:

Loyalty. Bear true faith and allegiance to the U.S. Constitution

each time any US senator, or US congressman or our local state senators (law makers) pass Bills against the 2A, they have BROKEN that promise to DEFEND the Constitution, haven't they..????

where is THEIR LOYALTY then..????

to their VOTERS, NOT the US Constitution.....that's where.
You just clarified what I have been saying.

So, if you state their loyalty is to their voters not the constitution.

Then vote out the ones that don't support the constitution. And vote for the ones that do.

You just clarified what I have been saying.

So, if you state their loyalty is to their voters not the constitution.

Then vote out the ones that don't support the constitution. And vote for the ones that do.
do you think i vote the jackwagons INTO office..??

"we" are out numbered here. and it ain't just the locals, it also the ones in DC that go against the Constitution, starting with the 1616 Pennsylvania Ave..resident

do you think i vote the jackwagons INTO office..??

"we" are out numbered here. and it ain't just the locals, it also the ones in DC that go against the Constitution, starting with the 1616 Pennsylvania Ave..resident
Calm down Old_Me. Don't let your emotions guide your dialog my friend. If you get emotionally charged on here, then it will be the same when you are having conversations with the anti 2A or non gun owners.

I never said that you voted them in. I said votes do matter. And to vote for the ones that support the Constitution. You even said all they care about is the votes. Well then vote. And vote for the 2A advocates.

I know we have a large number of things attacking the 2nd Amendment. But that is largely from disinformation, or blatant lies that is pushed by the media. Which is why others ignorantly vote the way they do. That is why I said it is best to have everyone educate others. Hence recommended to read my earlier post titled The Professor.

Where there is education from knowledge there is growth for those that do not know what we know and clears up misinformation.

When there is healthy dialog, there is progress through mutual understanding of each other. And in most cases gains support for the 2A.

I never said that you voted them in. I said votes do matter. And to vote for the ones that support the Constitution. You even said all they care about is the votes. Well then vote. And vote for the 2A advocates.
we have a state senator (non DC) that was getting support for the NRA and was getting excellent ratings from the NRA cuz he supported the 2nd amendment.

then he "turned" and decided that cuz he has grand children, he held his vote against the ban, and it PASSED. he and another knuckle head who did the same. HAD each voted against the Bill..?? it would have died.

neither were NOT my representatives, had they been, i most certainly would have not voted them, when they announced their decision, and they are both Democrat too.

so much for getting support from the NRA and doing an "about face"...

as i said, "we" are out numbered HERE.

Last edited:
Back