testtest

WH announces Thursday is Bidens day for Exec Action on Gun Control

I'm not sure Biden could do anything that would make that any better. As long as he's in there people are going to be worried.
Biden's "better" plan doesn't sound too good to many people.
Part to be really concerned about is his worst maybe even worse?
Worried? Who me? - Famous quote from a renowned Biden fan?
Am not thinking there's any Biden fans here on this forum.

I kinda hope whatever he does has enough teeth to get challenged in court, taken to SCOTUS...and put to rest once and for all as a violation of "shall not be infringed".

Springtime is here, everyone be careful out there on your boats this weekend! :sneaky:
When reading about Biden's proposed person for ATF nomination for his comments, thoughts, views about 2nd Amendment? The nominated guy shows and states, and has lived, obvious warped anti 2nd Amendment bias and misinterpretation? So, there's that issue to possibly contend with too?

If it all goes the way am hoping and thinking it will, Our Second Amendment will prevail as written and for what purpose it was written for once issues get to Supreme Court. Am thinking they're waiting to set things straight. One can only hope in our foundations sometimes? Afterall, it is our country and our peoples rights?

8267205B-AADD-4BD3-BCC4-61E66B6E0343.jpeg

I kinda hope whatever he does has enough teeth to get challenged in court, taken to SCOTUS...and put to rest once and for all as a violation of "shall not be infringed".

Springtime is here, everyone be careful out there on your boats this weekend! :sneaky:
Some may still need to get another boat until theirs is fixed from last cruise/excursion though? :)

Back