testtest

What a wonderful morning on the range

HayesGreener

Hellcat
The temp here in NW Florida in the 60's, the SIG's and S&W's revolvers are shooting true, and I have through process of elimination isolated why I was throwing one round of 48 on each course of fire.

It seems I was unknowingly losing my grip at the end of a 6 round string, causing me to put a hole in the target low left. Problem identified and corrected. Life is good.

Hi,

The temp here in NW Florida in the 60's, the SIG's and S&W's revolvers are shooting true, and I have through process of elimination isolated why I was throwing one round of 48 on each course of fire.

It seems I was unknowingly losing my grip at the end of a 6 round string, causing me to put a hole in the target low left. Problem identified and corrected. Life is good.

Well, that is inspiring! I'll keep practicing, taking notes, refining my procedures, and get it figured out one day. ;)

I'm glad to hear you had a wonderful day. :)

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

Went to the property this morning to take advantage of the low 70s here in Central Alabama.....put 50 through the Echelon....great shooter. The one miss was most definitely on me

Attachments

• 20231007_112030.jpg
    20231007_112030.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 46
She's super cool and funny, does not take herself seriously despite the enormous amounts of skill she's got. She's often in Epping at the SIG facility, always happy to talk to anybody about anything. Great kid!
i've seen some of her videos and she seems really down to earth. also seen some daddy/daughter competitions between her and her dad. she definitely holds her own against her dad.

i've seen some of her videos and she seems really down to earth. also seen some daddy/daughter competitions between her and her dad. she definitely holds her own against her dad.
Yeah, she's a friggin' phenom with a shotgun, and very impressive with a handgun. Doesn't matter how many times I try, I can't load 4 shells in one swing like she does! And the dad is absolutely the nicest humblest guy I've met knowing full well how much of a legend he is. It's refreshing to see people like this, a very rare breed.

Last edited:
I scattered a few with the .45 at the 15 yard line when I lost focus on the front sights. 55 years of pistol shooting and I still need to be reminded of the fundamentals from time to time.

I managed to keep focus with the.38

Attachments

• 20231007_084451.jpg
    20231007_084451.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 47
  • 20231007_090452.jpg
    20231007_090452.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 44
Hoping to hit the range tomorrow morning. I belong to an indoor club so weather doesn't matter.

And the Miculeks are awesome. Never met either, Follow both of on Instagram

Lena really always seemed cool and down to earth, glad to hear that is how she really is and not just an act on the net

Back