testtest

WHAT ABOUT THIS AMMO?

Nevadasun

Operator

Does anyone have any experience with this company or this ammo? This is a company I've not previously purchased from. The price seems to be competitive. Just looking for input.

Never dealt with them or that ammo, SGammo has Winchester for 10 bucks more and magtech steel case for 30 bucks less. i know some of you don't shoot steel and i never have in a handgun except many years ago some military aluminum case looking stuff in a 1911. this stuff looks different than any steel case i have ever seen. look how bright and shiny it is. kinda like ballistic tip winchesters

Does anyone have any experience with this company or this ammo? This is a company I've not previously purchased from. The price seems to be competitive. Just looking for input.
sorry to say, i never heard of them either, here is a quick description of thier ammo

Top-Quality Components:

• Sierra Bullets: Recognized for their superior quality, the 125gr Sierra bullets ensure excellent ballistics and flight stability.
  • Reliable CCI Primers: Known for their dependability, these primers provide a consistent ignition, shot after shot.
  • Premium Homemade Brass: Our carefully manufactured brass casings ensure durability and smooth chambering, contributing to the overall reliability of each round.

i'd say if they can sell maybe a couple of boxes, to give it a try.??

could be a good overall quality ammo.

I bought and used 1,000 rounds from BattleHawk Armory. I didn’t have a single issue. It shot exceptionally well and clean. I’d put it up there with the best target/range ammo there is. In fact, I just got my second case in today.

Back