testtest

what an idiot

Old_Me

Ronin
i bought my RIA .22 mag from this dealer/smith..."Conners"

he told me he was a retired detective, from the city his shop is located in

i am not certain of his future

i was told by the FFL dealer at the mom/pop store this morning, that since he "allegedly" took in the guns and resold them, then there is this

• Connors: one count of attempting to obtain money under false pretenses over $1,500, one count of unlawful appropriation over $1,000, and three counts of providing a false document to a public official
he's not going to have his FFL any longer, as now, the federal attorney general will get in on this.

too bad, he "had" a nice shop...the parking lot is like 4 times bigger than the building is.

It is alleged that the guns were sold for more than they are supposedly worth. Another example of sensational charges made by a representative of the government to try a case in the media. Doubt that happened, unless people around there aren't very bright, which I also doubt.

Trading cards worth in excess of $1 million? Doubt that they would return that in a sale, as well.

Don't misunderstand me, the people involved are pretty slimy, from all reports. The whole story with regard to the value of the items in question is problematic.

Now we can wait for an explanation of how this series of crimes would have been prevented if we had more "common sense gun control". Naturally, none of these fine examples of human virtue would have been tempted to commit a series of felonies if there weren't firearms around.

UPDATE

i went to the club this morning, took that Sig, and the president of the club showed up.....he was waiting for a contractor for repairs to the building...

anyway, the dead guy in this story..??

WAS a gunsmith, AND was a member of the club as well, for many years.

wow.......i never heard of the dead guy, but in any event, all 5 people now are officially charged as of today..

that probate judge is on leave for now, until her day in court.

in any event, even "if no wrong doing on her part" (i'd find THAT hard to believe), she should step down from that bench.

Back