HayesGreener
SAINT
Awake with coffee. Shooting my annual LEOSA qualification today, then hurricane preparations
Show'm how it's done as you've earned the nickname of "Hurricane Hayes"Awake with coffee. Shooting my annual LEOSA qualification today, then hurricane preparations
Hmmm' that still a thingAM radio station
?????????????????Hmmm' that still a thing
AM radio?????????????????
Mrs Greener has laid in adult beverages. Friday night it will be The Hurricane Lounge. But I need to stop and pick up some chips.....Show'm how it's done as you've earned the nickname of "Hurricane Hayes"![]()
yeah, i listen to talk radio shows, rather than music......i listen to the radio while reloading or cleaning my gun, or here at the 'puterAM radio
More time to shop for firearms then …not trading, as the prices look poor today, but the day is young so maybe later
The blue guy is dead.Another annual qualification in the books
Dang Young Fella got yourself a new lead tosser and still making it go splatter. Nice WorkHi,
I had a pretty productive practice session at the range today with the new 10mm. Full report later.
View attachment 120090
Thank you for your indulgence,
BassCliff
Mrs Greener has laid in adult beverages. Friday night it will be The Hurricane Lounge. But I need to stop and pick up some chips.....
well, imma meta man myself.........my mrs doesn't like the taste, no matter the flavor......Hi,
Mrs. BassCliff and I like to enjoy adult beverages on occasion.
View attachment 120155
View attachment 120156
I hope you and Mrs. Greener have a great evening.
Thank you for your indulgence,
BassCliff
I really like how you can change tattoos at will. That ls a cool trickI posed for a cheesecake calendar photoshoot to surprise my wife. Here are a few of the months. I know @Belt Fed will be turned on by the lumberjack and Santa pose! Message me if you want a copy of my calendar.View attachment 120157View attachment 120158View attachment 120159View attachment 120160View attachment 120161View attachment 120162